Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
that may be one of the worst interviews I've ever heard. I had no idea wtf dude was talking about. Between the silence edits and him speaking in code or whatever the fukk he was doing, I only watched 2 clips and just said "fuk it". He could have asked him a question like, "what is the temperature today?"

Dame grease would have replied:

"What is temperature? We go outside, walk around.... Check it out.. I know nikkas that be in the sun. I know nikkas that be in the cold. Wind comes (sound effect). (silence). In 1989 I'd wear shorts in the summer. It would be HOT!! In the winter we'd wear jackets. Most people don't believe in global warming...... (10 minutes later). When it's raining, nikka I got an umbrella. Trying to avoid the water puddles. Yeah, it's 79 degrees today.. "

That mfer is weird. Either he's on some serious drugs or just too much into himself.
nah I gotta watch this for the unintentional laughs

I don't even listen to this podcast like that

But this sounds funny.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that may be one of the worst interviews I've ever heard. I had no idea wtf dude was talking about. Between the silence edits and him speaking in code or whatever the fukk he was doing, I only watched 2 clips and just said "fuk it". He could have asked him a question like, "what is the temperature today?"

Dame grease would have replied:

"What is temperature? We go outside, walk around.... Check it out.. I know nikkas that be in the sun. I know nikkas that be in the cold. Wind comes (sound effect). (silence). In 1989 I'd wear shorts in the summer. It would be HOT!! In the winter we'd wear jackets. Most people don't believe in global warming...... (10 minutes later). When it's raining, nikka I got an umbrella. Trying to avoid the water puddles. Yeah, it's 79 degrees today.. "

That mfer is weird. Either he's on some serious drugs or just too much into himself.
i thought i was the only one.. he must be on something