Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Kat Dennings is probably the ugliest famous chick who is regarded as hot. goddamn are dudes really that blinded by big t*ts?
giphy.gif

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like Ruffalo so this is good news and goddamn the Thor series is not a great one. The Ragnorok story could be good but please get rid of Natalie Portman. Need more Kat Dennings.

RnwUwuI.jpg
You should get negged for talking about Natalie Portman in such a disrespectful manner.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the forced Natlie Portman ____ in the movies. Sometimes the love story works but it ruined the Thor movies. Hoping they keep Portman and Dennings out of this one.

This. I'm reading some of the Walt Simonson run now and it's crazy how much of the best stuff hasn't made it to the movies.

The casket of ancient winters, the Surtur Saga, Frog Thor, Skurge the Executioner's last stand, the Midgard Serpent, Beta Ray Bill, etc.
The movies are playing it too safe right now.

A live action Beta Ray Bill would be so :mjlol: and :banderas: at the same time :whoo:

0a912b8afa21d18daf4d9b84f3501080.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This. I'm reading some of the Walt Simonson run now and it's crazy how much of the best stuff hasn't made it to the movies.

The casket of ancient winters, the Surtur Saga, Frog Thor, Skurge the Executioner's last stand, the Midgard Serpent, Beta Ray Bill, etc.
The movies are playing it too safe right now.

A live action Beta Ray Bill would be so :mjlol: and :banderas: at the same time :whoo:

0a912b8afa21d18daf4d9b84f3501080.jpg
I believe Surtur is involved in the third one and Betas planet was the one Star Lord found the power gem originally.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Holyyy shyt how is this not being talked about???!#:dwillhuh:...:feedme::blessed:
the only way that isn't real is if it somehow spliced cut scenes I've never seen from Avengers and Dark World, b/c Zach Levi wasn't in the first Thor. I would assume it's real