Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the forced Natlie Portman shyt in the movies. Sometimes the love story works but it ruined the Thor movies. Hoping they keep Portman and Dennings out of this one.

Yeah, that's the biggest issue I have with the Thor films. The forced "love story line" got old real quick.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:blessed:

Kevin Feige then touched on Thor: Ragnarok and implied that, despite its subtitle, fans shouldn’t just assume the threequel will be about the Norse apocalyptic end of the world. “I don't think people will read into that title alone [regarding] what the movie's going to be,” he said. “It's going to be, perhaps, as totally different from the two prior Thor movies as Winter Soldier was from the first Captain America. We want to take it to new places, we've got new characters that will show how big we're swinging on this. And we have a Hulk.”Speaking of new places, the Marvel Studios head honcho then confirmed something that Thor fans have long desired: “The film takes place within the cosmos primarily which is to say, frankly, very little Earth.”

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Sounds Like Cate Blanchett Is Definitely Up For A Villain Role In THOR: RAGNAROK

Cate Blanchett still hasn't been officially confirmed for the Thorthreequel, but that hasn't stopped fans speculating about which character she might be lined up for. Now, one of her potential co-stars in the film may have dropped a pretty major clue. More past the jump...

129822.jpg

Mark Ruffalo might have given us a big hint as to the role Cate Blanchett is said to be circling in Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok. Back when we first heard the award winning Aussie actress was in early talks to appear in the movie, all we were told was that the character was a "bad ass", but after quizzing Ruffalo at the BAFTA Awards Season Tea Party on Saturday about possibly acting alongside Blanchett in the Marvel flick, ET seems to have given us a lot more to go on.

"I'm so thrilled," the Bruce Banner/Hulk actor responded. "I saw her at the Governors’ banquet here and heard that maybe she was circling, they were talking to her about the part, so I ran up to her and I was like, ‘Please, please, please make this work! She’s just one of the best, and to have her play a baddie is going to be really exciting." Of course it's always possible Ruffalo is mistaken, but it's just as likley he thinks there's slightly more information about her role out there and had no idea he was revealing anything new.

• Dap
Reactions: hex