Texas
NoGimmicks.jpg

:mjgroot:

I am Groot...
:dead:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I was strictly talking about the cgi for the Hulk. The Avengers Hulk don't have that monster, nightmarish vibe at all to me. Like does he give off the vibe that he could easily smash a mountain down to dust? Nope. The Norton cgi hulk did tho. It's like they de-powered the character AND made him look like a damn troll. You would think the Hulk cgi would've gotten better between the two films. It didn't imo. :yeshrug:
Edit: Pics to compare
hulk1.jpg

The-Hulk.jpg
I see your point. But you might be one of the few people online who prefer The Incredible Hulk Cgi design. The Avengers hulk had a more ape,/King Kong like vibe to him. The movements, the posture, and reactions were all more animal like.

Now your Definitely right though breh.Nortons hulk had a more night marish vibe to him than Ruffalo's. Maybe that was done on purpose in a since so he'll feel more like a member of the team.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man The Incredible Hulk is such a forgettable movie. I remember more shyt from the Eric Bana Hulk than that one.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I think Avengers did Hulk better, honestly. He should look more brutish than human. The ape-like movements and stuff fit better.

Hulk.jpg

Why Hulk got a six-pack :mjlol:
:what:
The Hulk is the ultimate exaggeration of the physical structure of the perfect human form breh. Why wouldn't he have abs??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is actually pretty exciting news. I like the Thor movies, but let's admit, their not the strongest of the Marvel bunch (though not as weak as some people like to claim) but Hulk and Thor teaming up could give this third film the shot in the arm it needs, I mean Hulk fighting Thor and Hulk demoralizing Loki are two of the best sequences in either Avengers movie.

maybe this can be what thor needs..a shot in the arm just winter soldier was for capt america