Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're the cat who cried wolf at this point breh:manny: lol

Wow?:picard:

Just me?:usure:

I will say this.:sas2:

I have no problems eating that.... just as long as other cats get the same respective "billing"

I'm no worse or better than MANY cats and you know who I'm talking about.:pachaha:

:mjlol: At "cat who cried wolf"
What lies were told??:sas1:

Martha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
All these folks saying this is biting GotG make me wanna re-up my post about GotG being nothing more than a carbon copy of Thor 2 again. :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wow?:picard:

Just me?:usure:

I will say this.:sas2:

I have no problems eating that.... just as long as other cats get the same respective "billing"

I'm no worse or better than MANY cats and you know who I'm talking about.:pachaha:

Martha

Hey don't do the thing we used to do in elementary school :russ: you get called out so you want to dry snitch on other people?:picard: For shame, homie. You're ancient too, you're supposed to know better than that. What can us young cats do when the OG's don't respect the rules of the game anymore?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
All these folks saying this is biting GotG make me wanna re-up my post about GotG being nothing more than a carbon copy of Thor 2 again. :ufdup:

It's so much superior to the Thor 2 it's not even worth mentioning. It doesn't even look like GOTG unless you vibrant colors = copying.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hey don't do the thing we used to do in elementary school :russ: you get called out so you want to dry snitch on other people?:picard: For shame, homie. You're ancient too, you're supposed to know better than that. What can us young cats do when the OG's don't respect the rules of the game anymore?

Not dry snitching when it's weeeeelll within the rules of the game for everyone .

Again what lies was told?:lolbron:

Back on topic though.

I'm surprised the hammer got destroyed like that, I didn't think that was possible. I'm interested in seeing how that gets resolved.

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
And they may or may not be biting GotG with the classic rock, but it's Immigrant Song by Led Zepplin. It works.

If it was like some random King Crimson, yes. Complain.

Wait until you see them try to use Holy Diver by Dio for Aquaman. THEN you can complain. :mjlol:

*footnote: Holy Diver is the shyt. :wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasnt a fukkin thing wrong with them Thor movies prior to this
:beli:
BnXwo_.gif