Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dont nobody know what they wanted with Thor
film movie bosses :russ:

For me those first two joints were just bland. The first one spent too much time on earth where nothing was really interesting and the second one did deal with other worlds which was cool but seemed to meander and if I didn't have a photographic memory I would've forgotten it. This one has a different vibe from the trailer and what I've read. It has a personality rather than just being there. So I'm looking forward to it

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
giphy.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
For me those first two joints were just bland. The first one spent too much time on earth where nothing was really interesting and the second one did deal with other worlds which was cool but seemed to meander and if I didn't have a photographic memory I would've forgotten it. This one has a different vibe from the trailer and what I've read. It has a personality rather than just being there. So I'm looking forward to it
It did what it was supposed to do
Introduce Thor
Its Thor
They did a lil version of the origin and KIM
That all folks

The first two were straight up bad, but this trailer looks damn intriguing.

WARBOUND HULK >>>>>>>>
fukk is a warbound Hulk?
You mean Sakaarson??
THOR shyts werent GREAT but leave it to the film room...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It did what it was supposed to do
Introduce Thor
Its Thor
They did a lil version of the origin and KIM
That all folks

fukk is a warbound Hulk?
You mean Sakaarson??
THOR shyts werent GREAT but leave it to the film room...

It's also supposed to be a good flick and not boring. It missed those marks for me :manny: glad you fukked with it tho. If we're going purely on introducing characters and moving a story along, revenge of the fallen is also a good flick

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thor has been a cosmic/magic hero wtf are y'all saying he's copying guardians with the space stuff :gucci: Blame marvel for messing up the connection in Thor 2

Niccas in here saw Asguard (assuming its non cosmic) and not only think it's earth but swear due to the old architecture Thor's fam really staying in the old town area of Philly:lolbron:

Martha

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol @ trying to sneak in a self compliment.