Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
In fairness....

He made one so called "joke/quip" in that trailer.

And I don't really think that was as much of a "quip" as some of y'all are making it out to be.

Evidently a lot of bad shyt happened for him to get to where he is at. Doesn't have his hammer, home in ruins, and is a slave.

I took that more as he was just exited to see a friendly face that is powerful and maybe he reaction was "funny" but I really don't think he was really trying to make a "joke".

That was just the best news situation for him and he thought "aight me and Hulk about to give the business to the peeps enslaving us

Martha
Breh you know we got some Clark kents in our midst :mjpls:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thor 2 put me to sleep too.

@Sensitive Blake Griffin smiling like a proud dad watching his only sons who made it
Lmaooo

Thor 2 did put me to sleep as well, I honestly don't know if I even finished the first one. films were mediocre as fukk. only saving grace was t*ts mcgee in the first one, can't even remember if she's in the second

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lmaooo

Thor 2 did put me to sleep as well, I honestly don't know if I even finished the first one. films were mediocre as fukk. only saving grace was t*ts mcgee in the first one, can't even remember if she's in the second

Oh trust and believe she's in the second one. Can't forget her.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This Trailer Disappointing Me LIke A MF. :BrookeDis:

why is this have such a lighthearted in tone? its Ragnarok death of the Gods bruh. :CryingJim:

On Top of all of that I feel like marvel can't handle thor at his full power

main-qimg-8f9c14ceda91ae32b36a9a55f67b59d6

Dude either drops hammer, gets it taken away, or gets it destroyed and without the hammer base thor is depicted as trash. :NahSon:

SMH. Marvel...:mjcry:

But Watch them depict Captain marvel as an all powerful superhero even tho she ain't no where near as strong as Thor :wtb:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wow?:picard:

Just me?:usure:

I will say this.:sas2:

I have no problems eating that.... just as long as other cats get the same respective "billing"

I'm no worse or better than MANY cats and you know who I'm talking about.:pachaha:

:mjlol: At "cat who cried wolf"
What lies were told??:sas1:

Martha
I'm surprised the usual suspects haven't complained that's it's too much Hulk and why is it a buddy movie :mjlol: at this point it's like nikkas shytting on jordan dropping 60 because he missed a free throw :mjlol: