Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't recall Thor proving much to any comic relief or personality in any of his movies. Its the avengers movies where he's a comedian.

:gucci:

He's been pretty much the main source of comedy in his own movies. From slamming the coffee cup on the ground to demanding a dog or cat "large enough to ride into battle!"

The comedy comes from him either misinterpreting a situation (fish out of water) or reacting "incorrectly". In this case (being :krs: over seeing Hulk in a gladiatorial arena), it's the latter.

People act like he's cracking jokes like Deadpool or Spider-Man.

Fred.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

He's been pretty much the main source of comedy in his own movies. From slamming the coffee cup on the ground to demanding a dog or cat "large enough to ride into battle!"

The comedy comes from him either misinterpreting a situation (fish out of water) or reacting "incorrectly". In this case (being :krs: over seeing Hulk in a gladiatorial arena), it's the latter.

Fred.
The coffee cup shyt :mjlol:. We didn't have anywhere near enough of that atmosphere in the last one.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Fred.
Was Jane in this coffee cup scene or most of these so called comedy moments? If so that would explain why I can't remember any of them. I never really paid much attention when she was on screen and would rather forget she was ever part of the MCU

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Was Jane in this coffee cup scene or most of these so called comedy moments? If so that would explain why I can't remember any of them. I never really paid much attention when she was on screen and would rather forget she was ever part of the MCU

She was in the coffe cup scene but not the horse pet store one.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Well that was fukking entertaining as fukk. :yes:

The tone though was completely different. :russ:

Might as well call it Guardians of the Galaxy 2.5.

I'm calling it now, If you think this is Guardians 2.5. The Next Avengers is going to be Guardians 4.0. This cosmic phase is fixing to be some next level shyt.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

wade-laugh.gif

i still crack up on Darryl and thor relationship:dead::dead::dead::dead:
please marvel do it for the fans

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dude..stop:russ: you're doing yourself no favors at all. Anyone commenting on the awesome use of Zeppelin is still saying they're seeing the movie. Don't get your marvel underoos in a twist

What man? I ain't do nothing?:mjlol:

I'm just saying, I kinda read through thread before I watched the trailer cuz I'm at work and in a meeting.

Saw all the "bu bu bu bu but he's joking" and assumed that he was getting his Def Comedy Jam on but instead just saw him make a simple comment.

Then other cats commented on the music. I was just joining that same conversation.... I didn't pull that from the air.

I didn't go out of bounds breh please believe me:sadbron:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What man? I ain't do nothing?:mjlol:

I'm just saying, I kinda read through thread before I watched the trailer cuz I'm at work and in a meeting.

Saw all the "bu bu bu bu but he's joking" and assumed that he was getting his Def Comedy Jam on but instead just saw him make a simple comment.

Then other cats commented on the music. I was just joining that same conversation.... I didn't pull that from the air.

I didn't go out of bounds breh please believe me:sadbron:

Martha

Yeah you did. You put your Thor cape on for nothing. :russ: It is okay to criticize the shyt if someone isn't feeling something about it. Life will go on, birds will continue to sing, the sun will always come out tomorrow, and no one said they weren't seeing it. Put your hammer down homie

thor-s-gay-hammer-spin-o.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah you did. You put your Thor cape on for nothing. :russ: It is okay to criticize the shyt if someone isn't feeling something about it. Life will go on, birds will continue to sing, the sun will always come out tomorrow, and no one said they weren't seeing it. Put your hammer down homie

thor-s-gay-hammer-spin-o.gif

If that was wearing a "cape" was I the only one?:ohhh:

What different did I say from some of the other guys?:usure:

I didn't really think they were "criticizing it" but I felt more some were making false narratives that if go unchecked later will grow to something it wasn't supposed to be.

Cats saying jokes today then 2 weeks from now someone's gonna compare it then a Kevin joke count level comedy trailer

Lol

Martha