Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
full
this mario paint smiley
:noreha:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: that they used 'Immigrant Song' for this - the first time I heard the Wonder Woman theme from B v S, that was the tune it reminded me of....

I'm in though - flick looks like a 70's Prog Rock album about wizards and mystical warriors come to life. And I sat through the first two movies. They owe me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: that they used 'Immigrant Song' for this - the first time I heard the Wonder Woman theme from B v S, that was the tune it reminded me of....

I'm in though - flick looks like a 70's Prog Rock album about wizards and mystical warriors come to life. And I sat through the first two movies. They owe me.
:deadrose:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:francis:

Technically none were really bad to me but none were really good either lol, it has always been a filler marvel movie for me. Something to tide me over until the good stuff drops lol.

The first would've been great had something happened once he got to Earth. That soul searching was too long to be wrapped up so quickly. But the entire Asgard stuff was excellent. Branagh did an good job with a pointless script. The 2nd was excellent in the Asgard stuff, horrible on Earth with the comedy.

Wait, I'm starting to notice something

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Well that was fukking entertaining as fukk. :yes:

The tone though was completely different. :russ:

Might as well call it Guardians of the Galaxy 2.5.