Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Give the rights back to DC ..

Nah just playing, I'm mad that just like with Wolverine, it took them the 3rd movie to get it right, that's not saying that we won't end up getting a ultron where the trailer sells hopes.

I'm just hoping we FINALLY see Thors true powers this time round instead of the BS they been giving us treating the gawd like a scrub

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
834367780_eJxAg-XL.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:tchallablessed: finally, this shyt look flames. :dead: this bytch hela stopped n broke his hammer if that aint hype u up then kill yaself. everything looks great man this shyt finna be flames and from the shyt i've seen unerfed thor and hulk :mjcry: (tho i still dnt like how he got captured and is being drag and held down by people who shld be like flies to him even without his hammer, maybe he has some sort of "seal" or obidience disk restraining him :francis:). So i'm assuming thor will get the spear from odin for infinity wars since it was shown in the IW concept art or maybe odin fixes the hammer at the end. hopefully we get more 9 realms travel when hulk n thor go home; wonder if doc strange will just be a locator or will he do a small fight with thor n loki vs hela