Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I mean it clearly has a Guardians feel to it. Denying that is stupid :stopitslime:

But most people like Guardians more than me so it should work :hubie:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Being Brash was part of his personality though, it changed after the things I mentioned, which is what hurt the character over the long haul IMO. Thor has been dull ever since he "matured" so I'm glad to see they're going back to the whole "fish out of water" thing.

Yep them moving away from the loud goof in the first movie has hurt the character.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
trailer was dope. The visual of Hela with the horns was flat out dope! This shyt should be action packed too since they're gonna have some planet hulk arena fighting plus the shyt with Hela. Only thing that bugged me (mostly cuz im a CGI nit picker) was that clearly the arena is just a green screen set. Hopefully they clean it up more so it doesnt look too fake

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Lastly.. I still stand by my belief that this will make more than JL

The tone plus Marvels track record

The only way JL does more is if RT is 90, which probably won't happen

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Liked everything except some of the CGI. I understand all of these comic book films use the green screen sets but it always feels like the more epic and fantasy it is, the faker it feels. Hopefully I'll be having so much fun with the characters that it won't matter too much.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lastly.. I still stand by my belief that this will make more than JL

The tone plus Marvels track record

The only way JL does more is if RT is 90, which probably won't happen
Doubt it, bvs was a letdown:scust:
But the name justice league creates buzz its Gunna make loads of money:ehh: most likely more then thor