Reppin
Philly, Norfside
xWiL8nJ.jpg
:wow:He ain't lying!

Damn I forgot Justice League even had a trailer

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Other than the planet Sakaar the sets look similar to the ones in the previous two Thor films.

I swear comparing this to Guardians is just like when people were saying Iron Man 3 was going to be like The Dark Knight because the trailer had somber music and a dark tone.
The framing of the shots, CGI usage and colour scheme is not like any of the Thor movies, it is clearly more akin to GOTG/2. To say anything contrary is just being optically dishonest

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
might have to skip the other trailers so i don't get spoiled
Yeah for a teaser that more than did it's job, low key I would be happy to not see a trailer again until the movie is released. Because the only way to go is down

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not personality though as much as its just him being brash. Which they immediately acknowledged by humbling him and having him reassess what he's about and what he needs to be about going forward. Look I'm cool with it either way because for me, he's been the least interesting thing in both of his movies so putting him in an absurd situation while incorporating any character growth he's shown in the avengers movies is a plus

Being Brash was part of his personality though, it changed after the things I mentioned, which is what hurt the character over the long haul IMO. Thor has been dull ever since he "matured" so I'm glad to see they're going back to the whole "fish out of water" thing.