TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Btw, what do I spy with my little eye... :lupe:

W58gRsY.gif

qGx21yd.png

Looks to me like we're finally going to get some cinematic KIRBY KRACKLE!!!! :blessed: I've literally been waiting a decade for filmmakers to incorporate it into a movie.:mjcry:

7kzKiZo.png

3SrI4Q3.png

It's in the title cards too.:wow:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Therein lies the problem. Like @hex said the line isn't quippy at all. It feels like the reaction you'd have if you see your boy who you haven't seen in God knows how long.
Fact is he never showed his teeth or was that chipper in any of the previous 2 movies. This is more the avengers Thor. Hex made out he's been like this since Thor 1 which is false, or else why would they need Kat jennings and starsgard for

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In fairness....

He made one so called "joke/quip" in that trailer.

And I don't really think that was as much of a "quip" as some of y'all are making it out to be.

Evidently a lot of bad shyt happened for him to get to where he is at. Doesn't have his hammer, home in ruins, and is a slave.

I took that more as he was just exited to see a friendly face that is powerful and maybe he reaction was "funny" but I really don't think he was really trying to make a "joke".

That was just the best news situation for him and he thought "aight me and Hulk about to give the business to the peeps enslaving us

Martha

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Btw, what do I spy with my little eye... :lupe:

giphy.gif

qGx21yd.png

Looks to me like we're finally going to get some cinematic KIRBY KRACKLE!!!! :blessed: I've literally been waiting a decade for filmmakers to incorporate it into a movie.:mjcry:

7kzKiZo.png

3SrI4Q3.png

It's in the title cards too.:wow:
This is gonna look beautiful on the big screen. :ohlawd:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: what if you watched the trailer in mute and can clearly see the set, wardrobe and cinematography

Other than the planet Sakaar the sets look similar to the ones in the previous two Thor films.

I swear comparing this to Guardians is just like when people were saying Iron Man 3 was going to be like The Dark Knight because the trailer had somber music and a dark tone.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fact is he never showed his teeth or was that chipper in any of the previous 2 movies. This is more the avengers Thor. Hex made out he's been like this since Thor 1 which is false, or else why would they need Kat jennings and starsgard for

That's true. He was very...stoic in both of those movies.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So what's left the now

"Bu bu bu but the music"

Really brehs?

What y'all want them to use the score from T2?:mjlol:

Martha

Dude..stop:russ: you're doing yourself no favors at all. Anyone commenting on the awesome use of Zeppelin is still saying they're seeing the movie. Don't get your marvel underoos in a twist

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true. He was very...stoic in both of those movies.

In the first Thor film he didn't start out that way. He didn't really become Stoic in that movie till he realized he couldn't life his Hammer and Loki showed up saying Odin was dead. Before that he was smiling all the time and was having fun during battles.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In the first Thor film he didn't start out that way. He didn't really become Stoic in that movie till he realized he couldn't life his Hammer and Loki showed up saying Odin was dead. Before that he was smiling all the time and was having fun during battles.

That's not personality though as much as its just him being brash. Which they immediately acknowledged by humbling him and having him reassess what he's about and what he needs to be about going forward. Look I'm cool with it either way because for me, he's been the least interesting thing in both of his movies so putting him in an absurd situation while incorporating any character growth he's shown in the avengers movies is a plus