Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Looks like the 1st legit Thor movie but the trailer and look of it seems guardians of the galaxy influenced. Thought they said this next phase was on some next shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Meh

Since when is Thor quipy and sarcastic? Feels like they're trying to Turn this into Guardians.

For about the last 20 years or so

That's 2 generations:skip:

Dope trailer...... definitely IN:blessed:

Martha

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Looks like the 1st legit Thor movie but the trailer and look of it seems guardians of the galaxy influenced. Thought they said this next phase was on some next shyt
I don't mind it, adds a little spice to what I thought the Thor franchise was missing.

Day 1 watch for me off of Planet Hulk alone. :blessed:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Didn't really see him being quippy or sarcastic. If you're referring to the work line, it's the same kind of shyt he was doing in the first movie.

Fred.
I don't recall Thor proving much to any comic relief or personality in any of his movies. Its the avengers movies where he's a comedian.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ anybody saying this is looking like Guardians just because of the music in the trailer.

THIS!
IGuNCH6.png
The choice of song works with the trailer and I don't see no Rac00n with a gun!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't recall Thor proving much to any comic relief or personality in any of his movies. Its the avengers movies where he's a comedian.
Therein lies the problem. Like @hex said the line isn't quippy at all. It feels like the reaction you'd have if you see your boy who you haven't seen in God knows how long.