Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really care for the Thor character and I tolerated the first movie and hated the second but this looks good. IMO they shouldn't have revealed Hulk in this trailer.

Well you know how trailers are done now, nothing is kept under wraps until the movie drops

Same goes for guardians of the Galaxy...Why reveal when the father is revealed

There are no mysteries with trailers anymore

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really care for the Thor character and I tolerated the first movie and hated the second but this looks good. IMO they shouldn't have revealed Hulk in this trailer.

Don't see why not, everybody already knows he's in it and his inclusion was heavily considered as the main selling point early on.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you know how trailers are done now, nothing is kept under wraps until the movie drops

Same goes for guardians of the Galaxy...Why reveal when the father is revealed

There are no mysteries with trailers anymore

But Hulk hasn't been a mystery. His inclusion and role in this movie has already been known.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought the trailer was interesting, hope they don't go too far with the GOTG ish style wise. Hela looks like the villain we've needed in these Thor films :blessed:

If we get Surtur in this :blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
C9Dml6-VYAAcDYg.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was literally just talking to my boy and said the same thing. He ain't seen the 2nd one, I told him peep it for the sake of completion (since it has the Reality Gem in it) but it's nothing special as a movie. It's some shyt you watch on a Sunday afternoon when you're bored.

Fred.

On FX....since they do have the movies

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Thought the trailer was interesting, hope they don't go too far with the GOTG ish style wise. Hela looks like the villain we've needed in these Thor films :blessed:

If we Surtur in this :blessed:
You think that fire wave explosion is tied to her unleashing Surtur? :lupe:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
the thor movies are watchable but i've always had the feeling the character's standalone movies haven't been done to its fullest potential...this one might actually turn the corner

This looks like the first one with a super budget.

You could actually see giants like Surtur and Ymir showing up in this one.