NoGimmicks.jpg

:mjgroot:

I am Groot...

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
After 2 Avengers apperances people still prefer Edward Nortans Banner to Mark Ruffalo's
:comeon:
I was strictly talking about the cgi for the Hulk. The Avengers Hulk don't have that monster, nightmarish vibe at all to me. Like does he give off the vibe that he could easily smash a mountain down to dust? Nope. The Norton cgi hulk did tho. It's like they de-powered the character AND made him look like a damn troll. You would think the Hulk cgi would've gotten better between the two films. It didn't imo. :yeshrug:
Edit: Pics to compare
hulk1.jpg

The-Hulk.jpg

Last edited:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
The Script For THOR: RAGNAROK Is Reportedly Marvel's Darkest Yet; Valkyrie To Appear?

Yesterday we heard a pretty exciting rumor about the Hulk potentially appearing in Thor: Ragnarok. Now a new report has revealed that Banner might not be the only new character on board - adding that the script is Marvel's darkest yet, and possesses an "apocalyptic vibe"...

n1iQ1Qz.jpg

Thor's had a bit of a rocky ride in the MCU so far. While both Thor & Thor: The Dark World have earned their fair share of fans, neither have really stunned audiences in the same way that other solo flicks like Iron Man or Captain America: The Winter Soldier did. Phase 3 could be the God of Thunder's time to shine though, and according to a new report from Devin Faraci (ofBirth.Movies.Death), it sounds like Marvel are about to change up the series' tone - dramatically.

A few fans were left scratching their heads when Taika Waititi was brought on board to helm Thor: Ragnarok. The talented writer/director has acheived plenty of success - but predominantly in the comedy genre. According to BMD, this was the exact reason why he was hired by Marvel - "to bring a touch of lightness" to Christopher Yost's very dark script - which is said to have an "apocalyptic vibe". A bit of a change from watching Darcy & co. bumbling around on Earth, eh?

Faraci also delves into a few story details, so a minor SPOILER warning from here on out. He began by confirming JoBlo's recent scoop about the Hulk appearing in the threequel - and maintained that the character will play "a major role" as Thor & Hulk take "a cosmic road trip together, Hope and Crosby style". While on that journey, they'll meet the group called the Valkyries. Their inclusioncould lead to major roles for both the former Defenders heroine Valkyrie, and her fan-favorite nemesis, The Enchantress. Faraci adds that he's less certain about these plot points, but resolutely states that Marvel are "looking to cast some great women in this movie".

Both JoBlo and Faraci/BMD have a great track record when it comes to the world of Marvel scoops, but it's probably best to treat these as rumors for the moment. If they are true, what do you think of a darker Thor movie? Is it needed, or do you think the franchise was just fine without any apocalyptic vibes. And how excited are you to see both Valkyrie and Enchantress in the MCU?

Thor: Ragnarok hits theatres November 3, 2017.

The Script For THOR: RAGNAROK Is Reportedly Marvel's Darkest Yet; Valkyrie To Appear?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
it's cool what Marvel is doing. I'm not someone who cares much for a lot of the solo characters on their lonesome... i actually don't care for most of them... but you make them centric in stuff like TWS and Civil War, and now Ragnorak with Hulk and probably other un-revealed guest appearances... it drives the entertainment value and makes me more willing to catch it in theaters as an "event"... versus just waiting for the stream on a lethargic Saturday afternoon.

The more they're coming out with these additional white woman characters (Valkyrie and Enchantress, in addition to Scarlett Witch and Wasp), the more meh Captain Marvel is looking to me in significance. Almost surprised they haven't tried Angela yet.

Kinda hope they'll just kill Idris off b/c heimdall is a dead end and id rather see him try to pick up a more relevant character on the dc end than waste away as a glorified security officer. Fat chance of that happening, but just saying.