Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
It's like Marvel can't take a loss :wow: like literally it's against the laws of nature and physics for Marvel to be associated with an L :banderas: mannnnnnnnn
Marvel ends with an L
Marvel

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is actually pretty exciting news. I like the Thor movies, but let's admit, their not the strongest of the Marvel bunch (though not as weak as some people like to claim) but Hulk and Thor teaming up could give this third film the shot in the arm it needs, I mean Hulk fighting Thor and Hulk demoralizing Loki are two of the best sequences in either Avengers movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kat Dennings is probably the ugliest famous chick who is regarded as hot. goddamn are dudes really that blinded by big t*ts?

I don't know breh..... She looks better than that Hunger Games chick:ohhh:

And I don't see too many chicks more over rated than her

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I love the Hulk, but absolutely HATE the Ruffalo Hulk. He looks like some body's little downsy, slow ass retard brother. Nortons Hulk looked better imo.
Yeah that Hulk vs Thor in Avengers looks more :whoo:now I always said this would be the best move for Hulk to do his thing my guess Thor summons Hulk for help in the bifrost and boom. Easiest way to get him in space

Plus I might be the only person that's not a fan of Ruffalo's Banner :patrice:

He's serviceable but I wished Norton was Hulk for these movies I liked him a lot better than Ruffalo love the avengers Hulk design though. :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is actually pretty exciting news. I like the Thor movies, but let's admit, their not the strongest of the Marvel bunch (though not as weak as some people like to claim) but Hulk and Thor teaming up could give this third film the shot in the arm it needs, I mean Hulk fighting Thor and Hulk demoralizing Loki are two of the best sequences in either Avengers movie.

Honestly the only reason why the Thor movies have been meh is because they kept bringing him to Earth.