Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
5782911_orig.jpg

Hulk and Thor had a cool little relationship in the first Avengers that could translate well to their own movie. I liked the first Thor...can't remember much about the second.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Kat Dennings is probably the ugliest famous chick who is regarded as hot. goddamn are dudes really that blinded by big t*ts?
In a world that considers Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon to be hot I can't co-sign this calling Dennings ugly.

And I wonder how they are going to fit Hulk into this movie? Is Enchantress in this movie? If so she could control Hulk to attack Thor.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
How come we don't have an official Thor raganarok thread????

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
In a world that considers Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon to be hot I can't co-sign this calling Dennings ugly.

And I wonder how they are going to fit Hulk into this movie? Is Enchantress in this movie? If so she could control Hulk to attack Thor.
feels like their setting up planet hulk

Daps
Yeah that Hulk vs Thor in Avengers looks more :whoo:now I always said this would be the best move for Hulk to do his thing my guess Thor summons Hulk for help in the bifrost and boom. Easiest way to get him in space

Plus I might be the only person that's not a fan of Ruffalo's Banner :patrice:

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
lol, this thread mirroring the jessica jones thread on some your dikk should like what my dikk likes :dame: