Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Aight lets get back on track brehs

So yea..... its gonna be interesting to see what direction this movie takes the MCU.

Between this and and DS and this season of next season of Agents.... time to open up the world with magic and fukkery!

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll try to break down Marvel's villain "problem" in wrestling terms. Marvel has an 80's WWF mindset in a post NWO world. Their villains are only there to put the hero over not to get over themselves, but in an era of the cool heel that doesn't work for some people.

If you look at it most Marvel villains fall into one of 4 archetypes with some overlapping into 2:

Foreign heel: guy whose only motivation is I'm not from here and I don't like you because of it.(Malaketh, Ronan, Red Skull)

Turned heel: starts off as the hero's ally then turns on them or reveals he was evil all along.(Loki, Stane, Alexander Pierce, Rumlow)

Goon/Muscle: self explanatory.(Nebula, Korath, Rumlow, Winter Soldier, Kurse, Blonskey)

Jealous heel: guy who qwants to take the hero's spot or just knock him out of it, by any means necessary. (Hammer, Killian, Whiplash, Stane, Abomination, Cross, Laufey, Loki)

It's very basic and ensures the hero is never overshadowed making for enjoyable but simple stories. That works for the majority of the fans but for the portion that wants to be able to root for both sides the villains being so simple means they are evil without redeeming qualities to root for, therefore they suck. I'm in the group that enjoys Marvel's approach but I see why some don't.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Thor is a damn fool in this :russ:

Thor: What are you doing later? :jawalrus:

Darryl: Working :beli:

Thor: What's he doing? :stopitslime:

Darryl: Working :beli:

Banner: *on the phone with @Ironman /Talking to Thor* "He doesn't know how to get in touch with you. :yeshrug:"
Thor: "I don't have a phone. :yeshrug:"
Banner: "He doesn't have a phone! :yeshrug:"
Thor: "Tell him to send a raven! :manny:"
Banner: :what:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
yea they better not depower thor like they been doin shameful, show his fighting prowess and fukkin super strength good lord, if dc can do it with supes then thor n hulk shld be the same. hell upgrade the asgardians show more magic n shyt. explore the 9 realms fully

This has been my biggest problem with the Thor films even tho I like both. He shines in the Avengers but is relatively weak in his own shyt. Part 3 better fix that. :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Plot description from Mark Ellis so take it with a grain of salt :jbhmm:

Ct4b8_dWEAACwac.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
If you woulda asked me years ago i prolly would not have said this but thor is easily my fav character in avengers right now.

Ever since i started watching tye cartoon all i do is laugh at him n hulks banter.

Im really lookij forward to this one. More than any othrr movie right now. Guy who plays thor is doing it exactly right