Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Dr. Strange bout to be in this flick ??:lupe:

That's half of the 70's Defenders :krs:

I remember hearing he was shooting scenese for this flick before Dr strange came out like maybe a cameo but after seeing his mid credit scene does that mean more screen time???

Does that mean marvel thought strange wouldnt do as well and needed star power from thor to bring him up or Thor needed it?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I remember hearing he was shooting scenese for this flick before Dr strange came out like maybe a cameo but after seeing his mid credit scene does that mean more screen time???

Does that mean marvel thought strange wouldnt do as well and needed star power from thor to bring him up or Thor needed it?
Why would you even assume that :mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Might be late but I just peeped the comic-con snippet for this, I hope it's fake cuz it kind of killed my excitement

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Did you not see Dr strange?
None of what you said had anything to do with my comment and I don't know if you're joking or just don't know that isn't what I was talking about, but it's obvious that isn't what I was talking about to me

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What do you mean he can't do it anymore?:dwillhuh: He's still rocking the Destroyer arm? Did it ever get revealed why Fury screwed him over like that in regards to Mjlonier in the first place?
isnt he dead? and to my knowledge he couldnt go into warrior madness anymore. He'd rage out but they'd say it wasnt warrior madness because he becomes a powerful idiot when he does it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wonder how they are gonna make all these storylines work. You have Loki trying to pass up as Odin, then going to Earth with Thor looking for him (with the help from Strange). And then you have the Ragnarok/Plant Hulk story that seems like a complete different movie. I don't think this is gonna run longer than 2 hours so I hope it doesn't end up being a convoluted mess :patrice: