Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i just want thor n hulk to not be nerfed in this and the plot to be better tha the other thor films (2 was cool but shld have reoved jayne n the humans n flesh other shyt out). When is the teaser droppin

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
tumblr_inline_ocuht93zsm1ttbgov_1280.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
^im guessing u mean warrior madness....he barely does it in the comics (and cant even do it anymore now) so i doubt we ever see it
What do you mean he can't do it anymore?:dwillhuh: He's still rocking the Destroyer arm? Did it ever get revealed why Fury screwed him over like that in regards to Mjlonier in the first place?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Planet Hulk really is being straight thrown into Thor 3 huh?:jbhmm::patrice::ehh::manny:
Yea, it was either put him in Thor 3 or have him on the shelf from Age of Ulton all the way to Infinity War. It'll be interesting what they start doin with all these characters. We already know they gon pair them up more and more, but I could see them making more mini team movies akin to Guardians of the Galaxy, like a 'Secret Avengers' which is essentially what Cap's new team at the end of Civil War was, it mirrored the comic series of the same name about 6-7 years ago. It being more espionage-based, compared to GotG space themes, and giving characters like Falcon, Bucky, Hawkeye, etc more work.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
basically they didnt wanna pay up for a Hulk movie cause them shyts always bomb so it was either hold him off till Thanos comes or use him somehow and the only way his power level fits is someone equal ALA Thor.. so here we are

Thor 3 is basically WWH cause theres NOTHING about Ragnarok in here smh (from the leaked plot that is) this is basically a hulk movie plot revolving around Thor... im not mad at all.. as long as we get to see em flex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This has been my biggest problem with the Thor films even tho I like both. He shines in the Avengers but is relatively weak in his own shyt. Part 3 better fix that. :francis:

Maybe because everything he's fought in his own movies is relatively WAY stronger than what he's faced with the Avengers:comeon:

That Rock Monster alone could probably easily take down Fury, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon. Cap may have a little problem with it.... I'll concede that Ironman and Scarlet and Hulk may give it that work but thats it.:francis:

Now factor in the Ice Creatures and them Dwarf's from Thor 2. The thing that came to Asgard and killed Thors mother alone would easily decimate 5 of the 7 original Avengers excluding Thor. Hulk is the only one that could've seen that thing one on one. Scarlet Witch, AntMan and Vision may have a chance.... cant see Spidey, BP, Falcon doing any real damage.:ld:

Then that giant silver thing from Thor 1?:patrice:

:mjlol:Probably kills everyone not named Hulk

Thor not really as "nerfed" as people like to portray:shaq2:.... he just fighting a different level of enemies:yeshrug:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
basically they didnt wanna pay up for a Hulk movie cause them shyts always bomb so it was either hold him off till Thanos comes or use him somehow and the only way his power level fits is someone equal ALA Thor.. so here we are

Thor 3 is basically WWH cause theres NOTHING about Ragnarok in here smh (from the leaked plot that is) this is basically a hulk movie plot revolving around Thor... im not mad at all.. as long as we get to see em flex
Why even name it Thor Ragnarok then?