Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
can somebody explain the end credits scenes to me :ld:

who's ship was that and what's the deal with the deal with the Grandmaster :patrice:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
can somebody explain the end credits scenes to me :ld:

who's ship was that and what's the deal with the deal with the Grandmaster :patrice:
i'm assuming u haven't seen the leaked infinity war "teaser trailer not really a trailer" nor have been keeping up with news about marvel like thor ragnarok and black panther both leading into infinity war
ship is thanos and the black order, its called the sancturary 2

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i'm assuming u haven't seen the leaked infinity war "teaser trailer not really a trailer" nor have been keeping up with news about marvel like thor ragnarok and black panther both leading into infinity war
ship is thanos and the black order, its called the sancturary 2
And from the looks of the trailer either all of the asgardians die or Loki gives up the space stone to spare them. Or maybe Thor/Loki use the stone to transport some of them to another planet :manny: maybe earth.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Thor: Ragnarok' Crosses $700 Million At Worldwide Box Office

After a month at the box office, Thor: Ragnarok has crossed $700 million worldwide.

Thor: Ragnarok earned another $24.1 million from international markets over this weekend, bringing its international box office total up to $490.7 million. Combining that total with the film's $247.4 million domestic total brings its global total up to $738.1 million.

Judging by how Thor: Ragnarok is performing compared to other recent Marvel Studios films including Doctor Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, the third Thor movie's international total alone should come to a final total of more than $500 million by the time its run at the box office is over.

Thor: Ragnarok is in third place at the domestic box office, ceding the top spot over to Justice Leagueafter winning its first two weekends. Thor: Ragnarok is Marvel Studios' 17th consecutive film to open at number one at the box office. The success of the Thor: Ragnarok has also pushed the Marvel Cinematic Universe to become the first franchise in history to earn more than $5 billion at the domestic box office.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
And from the looks of the trailer either all of the asgardians die or Loki gives up the space stone to spare them. Or maybe Thor/Loki use the stone to transport some of them to another planet :manny: maybe earth.
loki likely freaks out and warns thor about thanos, thanos boards and asked for the tessaract loki took at the end. thor and hulk try to strong on him not listening to loki's warning. get beat up, hulk deforms to banner thor tossed into space and loki uses tessarct to transport everyone to dr strange cuz in the teaser banner was there and some leaked photos had stark vs strange and wong with banner plus loki and thor had just came from there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
loki likely freaks out and warns thor about thanos, thanos boards and asked for the tessaract loki took at the end. thor and hulk try to strong on him not listening to loki's warning. get beat up, hulk deforms to banner thor tossed into space and loki uses tessarct to transport everyone to dr strange cuz in the teaser banner was there and some leaked photos had stark vs strange and wong with banner plus loki and thor had just came from there.

That sounds about right

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just seen this shyt....it was entertaining but over all :ld:
Movie had a really good foundation but they OD'd on trying to be funny. Some of it was funny, some of it was :francis: as hell. Over all there was just too much. Not saying Thor gotta be "The Dark Knight" or whatever but it seemed like every scene they were either cracking jokes or trying to do something comedic.

Fred.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You know Black Panther gonna have that

Soul Stone :youngsabo:

fukk this dude bro thor though. To much star lord humor, not enough thor. Meh. Decent comedy film though