Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Just saw it, pretty good:ehh:
Hela is a top 5 MCU villain. Queen Cate seemed to enjoy herself:obama:
Wasn't too impressed with Hulk's CGI though or any of the other non-human characters. Marvel think they slick cutting back on the CGI budget since they printing money with these :martin:
I'm more in love with Tessa Thompson after this. She was great:ohlawd:

Glad that Idris was the real hero in this:jordan2:
Mad at how easily the Warriors 3 got killed off in this:julius1:
Atleast Sif was still playing Blindspot so she wasn't around for Cate to kill her off
Thor lost an eye in this but I'm pretty sure he had both eyes in that D23 trailer that showed him meeting the Guardians:jbhmm:
Unless i missed him where was Hulk in that final scene when Thor sat on the throne:patrice:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it. It def measures up to the reviews of this, good and bad. Has a ton of comedy/deadpan humor which is good or bad depending on your perspective.:yeshrug:

I hated they jacked the planet hulk story for this, but I will say the Sakaar portion was the best of this movie minus the Grandmaster (dude seemed to be completely not needed for this unfortunately);

The Asgard portion felt really rushed, and you've could've made a movie outta that itself; Hela was just another "marvel villain". Without spoiling, they tried to have a twist in the middle(third) of the film that really didn't do anything.

The interactions between thor/hulk/valkyrie were great and carried the movie, gave me guardian vibes as far as interaction and chemistry goes. Loki was cool too.

The one thing I really hated though was
The film starts out with thor looking into the infinity stones and they just throw that in the bushes:hhh:

The fight scenes were nice and you really (finally) get to see thor wreck shyt like he's suppose to. :mjcry: