Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this movie rocks beginning to end and is the next and most fun marvel movie since guardians of the galaxy 2.
while keeping the seriousness in check and the feel of an actual comic.

outside of the opening supergirl season three episode one.
this movie felt the most like a comic book than anything i have seen on the big and small screen.
all the cut scenes and setup feel like you flow from panel to panel and the director of this film was excellent.

as far as a trilogy this film actually delivers on a level way higher than expected for this franchise.
plus, makes you look forward to thor showing up in the next avengers movie.
as he literally charms and jokes his way into being a must see character after this movie.

excellent excellent fun film.

art barr

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
So I haven't yet watched the first two Thor flicks....yeah I know I know...been the least interesting series to me in the Marvel universe.

Ragnarok is intriguing to me tho. 1) Can I enjoy this thing when it first drop, without having to resort to watching the previous two films first? And 2) is IMAX/XD/etc a necessity?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Did they cut a scene that was in the early screenings?

I remember hearing in an earlier review that there was a really dirty joke that was borderline too far for a Disney marvel movie. I kept waiting for it to happen...but I don’t remember seeing anything that matched that description. I thought it was going to be Hulk naked but nothing happened there so...

Any word of a scene being cut for the U.S release?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I remember hearing in an earlier review that there was a really dirty joke that was borderline too far for a Disney marvel movie. I kept waiting for it to happen...but I don’t remember seeing anything that matched that description. I thought it was going to be Hulk naked but nothing happened there so...

I mean they did mention orgies in the film and the devil's anus...so it could have been those.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Did any of you see Thor in 4DX? If you did, how did you like it? I was pleasantly surprised with all the extra effects. That wind was serious. Had to put my jacket on in there lol.

Gonna watch it again in a couple hours. Then I’ll try to rank it amongst the rest of the MCU.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

in the Korg clips they have all over the net, he makes a reference to Thor's hammer jerking him off. can that be it?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ain't doin shyt today, so thinkin I'm about to just go to the earliest showing. 9:45 am on a friday. never been that early for a movie on OD.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman:
I can't talk about scenes from it yet can I? I mean from the trailers we know hulk and thor fight . . I was like 100 percent sure they'd flake on that ish . .
but like others have said tessa and jeff stole the stole mainly tessa . . the minute her fine ass walked into the film it increased in quality
That fight was incredible ! And for Thor to finally to be portrayed as a super powerful god :wow::blessed: loved it . Took multiple movies but finally he got his due :myman:how the hell is. Carol gonna be the strongest character ?!