Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just coming back from the theater. Better than Spiderman Homecoming and GOTG Vol.2 and easily the best Thor movie to date.

It's true there's a bunch of comedy but it's not pure jokes, they do take their time with every serious scene. Didn't laugh my ass off as some reviews made it seem it was going to be, and some jokes did fell flat, but it was still funny.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This commercial is saying this movie is the highest rated marvel movie ever:hhh:

A fukking Thor movie:hhh::hhh::hhh:

After ALL these years yall still don't know how rotten tomatoes works....

The tomato score isn't a rating of the movie, it's just the percentage of critics that gave the movie a positive rating. Thor Ragnarok also doesn't have nearly as many reviews as other Marvel movies because not all critics have seen it yet.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Avengers is the highest "rated" Marvel movie on Rotten Tomatoes, with an average rating of 8/10.

Iron Man and Guardians are tied for 2nd with an average rating of 7.7/10.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
After ALL these years yall still don't know how rotten tomatoes works....

The tomato score isn't a rating of the movie, it's just the percentage of critics that gave the movie a positive rating. Thor Ragnarok also doesn't have nearly as many reviews as other Marvel movies because not all critics have seen it yet.
:ohhh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone who saw it just tell me yea or no without spoilers. Is Hela still Loki's daughter or is the MCU omitting that??

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Someone who saw it just tell me yea or no without spoilers. Is Hela still Loki's daughter or is the MCU omitting that??
'''
damn you nikkas are whinning fakkits.
Here is spoiled now, stop whining with your bytch asses
Damn

She is Odin's daughter and Loki and Thor's stronger sister but strangely enough, with all that strength not strong enough to defeat the creature that Thor killed at the beginning of the film before he awakened his thunder/lightening power.

The bad guy is the worst part of the movie, they don't really do enough to make you want to see her dead, matter of fact they try to legitimize her grievance which is strange in itself.

Other than a weak villain, this is the best Thor movie I've ever seen, very entertaining

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Thor defeats a weak Surtur, as he didn't have the Eternal Flame that's hidden in Asgard and the last piece he needed to gain full power and unleash Ragnarok. Thor figures out that if they can't beat Hela then they have to allow Surtur to gain full power, destroy Asgard and Hela with it.
Yeah but still Hela supposed to be this powerful entity and can't even taken care of this monster, pretty weak writing to me, you can't build her up like they did and have her get defeated by something that didn't get adequate screen time as a legitimate threat before hand IMO.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It isn't a big plot point in the movie though.
Thats like saying finding out Odin is Thor's dad and Loki is his brother is a big plot point. It isn't.

No it's like revealing Loki is really a frost giant and Odin was lying the whole damn time.

Or saying Nick Fury was waiting for Tony Stark and the end if Iron Man so he could asking him to be an Avenger.