Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is dope....

That fight in the temple was all the way lit. I can't wait for season 3

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn they killed my boy eskel just like that
I can never forgive the show for amateurish writing like this
Introduce him and then off him in the same episode not to mention they have him acting like a douche and not the brother that geralt should view him as
Then she begin to show flashbacks the next episode to establish why geralt is mourning this travesty of a character lol

I really gotta struggle to finish the season
Too many fantasy fights imo
The first season had that great fight scene with geralt vs renfri bandits and now its all monster fights every episode
such a waste of a cgi budget
The way the writer explained it in the interview is, she wanted to kill off a witcher. Initialy she was going to introduce a new character nobody heard of and kill him. But thought Eskel, Lambert, Larry Redshirt. Everybody is going to assume he is the one to go. So she decided to subvert expectations by killing Eskel.
Not the best decision imo. Especially since she introduced and killed a bunch of random witchers anyway.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wtf b, how they going to end the shyt like that?:gucci:… after 2 years? That’s some bullshyt.

Cliff hangers are literally the worst shyt ever...

I like shows to kinda resolve most shyt in the finale. The worst is when a show ends on a cliff hanger and then gets cancelled.

I'm like bruh wtf....:stopitslime:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Cliff hangers are literally the worst shyt ever...

I like shows to kinda resolve most shyt in the finale. The worst is when a show ends on a cliff hanger and then gets cancelled.

I'm like bruh wtf....:stopitslime:
Word… This might be the worst I’ve saw in a long ass time. Might be my top 5 playa…

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I don't see why not considering the witch in the hut this season isn't cannon either, she doesn't exist in any of the books...She's some weird Netflix writer concoction that borrows heavily from the witches of the bog from W3...They even mention that they boil kids...

Matter of fact 70% of this season doesn't exist in the books either...

This shyt is straight up fan fiction...
That witch is based off Baba Yaga, the same witch that Slavic dude on ant man 2 kept referencing. Google that name and it shows she lives in a old hut on chicken legs. There can't be more than one witch in a house like that

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I didn't read the book, didn't play the game but I enjoyed this season way less than the 1st one. This whole thing felt like one big season ling cliffhanger.

At least my crazy witch Yenni was on point as always :wub:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Philippa :noah:

Djikstra was lowkey my favorite character. Hope we see more of him in season 3

I like the actor too (Dracula voice in Castlevania BTW) I just know his characters gonna be in some fukkery when he shows up.

Wtf b, how they going to end the shyt like that?:gucci:… after 2 years? That’s some bullshyt.

I get annoyed when shows do that but l let it go if the show gets renewed and Netflix already confirmed season 3 a few months ago. :whew:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wish there was at least another 1 off story, like the first episode.
My favorite part of the first season was all the self contained episodes. And this season my favorite was the first episode as well.
I never finished the book series because it eventually just became one long slog.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
My favorite part of the first season was all the self contained episodes. And this season my favorite was the first episode as well.
I never finished the book series because it eventually just became one long slog.
Agreed. I'm not sure if you played Witcher 3 but the side stories are better than the main story. I think I'm half way through the main plot but ai have not idea wtf is happening or why. The recommend level for the main line is like lvl 17 and I'm on level 30 hunting rogue soldiers and wannabe gods trolling villagers for food.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. I'm not sure if you played Witcher 3 but the side stories are better than the main story. I think I'm half way through the main plot but ai have not idea wtf is happening or why. The recommend level for the main line is like lvl 17 and I'm on level 30 hunting rogue soldiers and wannabe gods trolling villagers for food.

they should have some time for some one-offs for Geralt at the start of season 3. At least based on the books, it’s a minute before he relinks with the rest of the cast. And they still haven’t used a bunch of piff short stories.

gotta say the acting was piff this year, even if the writing was a little ehhhh at some points.