Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This season is out of order again? I'm on ep 3

It's out of order, but it still makes sense(no time skips this time) Maybe I need to reread the book it has been over a year, but the first few episodes events I remember happening later in the book.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My only complaint about this season is that the passage of time and travel made no fukking sense whatsoever the 7th to 8th episodes specially were absolutely ridiculous. Made the last two seasons of GOT (in the sense of passage of time and travel) make sense in comparison :heh:

Fun season, fun show. Not the end all and be all of TV/streaming but it does a fukk ton to keep you engaged and invested. Season 3 will be dope :ehh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
For The Witcher to reach its potential. I think they probably going to need another show runner, because it's just at the point of being sustainable and fun, but never close to being a classic. It's a CW++ show with a big budget.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
6/10

For The Witcher to reach its potential. I think they probably going to need another show runner, because it's just at the point of being sustainable and fun, but never close to being a classic that it was hyped to be Netflix's Game of Throne. While those are ridiculous standards. The show should miles better than what it is. It's a CW++ show with a big budget.

When a show consistently makes the same mistake. You can clearly see the glass ceiling on its potential. Season 2 isn't an improvement. It's just more of the same issues.

The lack of attention to detail is by far the show's biggest weakness and inability to find any consistent identity. Does it want to be Game of Thrones one episode or CW tier level show with monsters of the week.. The inability to really reimagine these story so they can fit in a cohesive arching season long plot is another issue. So... The show at all times just feels like a bunch of short stories jumble together by duct tape.

So, I think show is just quite disappointing from showrunner perspective, because the things that need to fix for the Witcher to work as a TV show are still very much broken all the while breaking shyt that was never broken.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
When Oxenfurt is mentioned:

on episode 2 :blessed: This season is already better than S1

Just got to the end of episode 2

how they gonna kill Eskel like that?

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
When Oxenfurt is mentioned:

on episode 2 :blessed: This season is already better than S1

Just got to the end of episode 2

how they gonna kill Eskel like that?

Probably to send a message to book fans that all bets are off.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the 1st episode of S2 :ehh:, will probably stay out the thread until I finish the season.