Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Eskel shouldnt have been talking shyt :yeshrug:

I only carry knowledge from the third game (I know, not really canon),
so I knew he was gonna be a :childplease: type of character but since he had a good ending in my playthrough I was surprised they threw him in the bushes like that :dead:

Edit: Nvm, I mixed up Lambert with Eskel.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Ep 1 spoilers...

ok so how did geralt and ciri find that battlefield so fast?

Like he just walked up and already knew what was going on when he was just a day prior or so on death's door and just meeting ciri for the first time. How did that go?

How come triss was having some kind of seizure and then they just magic it away? There was no real tension or stakes behind that scene and it really didn't need to be put in...

So far I'm iffy about this

Edit:

Ok, The last half of episode 1 was dope.:ehh:

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Got the day off today, I know what I’m doing

let’s see what’s better wheel of time season 1 or the Witcher season 2

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wheel Of Time started strong but now it's turned into a CW drama fest. It's like they blew their budget in the first 3 episodes :francis:
Good looks, skipping that shyt then, used up all my hours watching cheap fantasy shows on Xena and Hercules back in the day. Not trying to relive that shyt

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Currently on episode 4. It's decent, but it ain't nowhere near 96% on rotten tomatoes.

Dead ass

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wheel Of Time started strong but now it's turned into a CW drama fest. It's like they blew their budget in the first 3 episodes :francis:

Yeah, I'm 5 eps in and so far this season got Wheel looking anemic. :picard: I wasn't expecting Netflix to up the ante on production value. Loving the pacing this time around too.