Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
So Entertainment gave this show an F, but the writer also admits to watching the first two episodes and then skipping to episode 5? :dwillhuh:

The fukk is that about lol

You might have seen me say this on other threads......many reviewers are logo whores

So if the show isnt on their favorite logo(eg HBO, Disney) they trash the material with blatantly threadbare nonsense

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The two people who reviewed it clearly have no understanding of the Show or even the Genre in general, they spend the whole review blaming the show because they can’t follow it even tho they admit they’re not giving it their full attention and skipping whole episodes (they criticise the show for not even bothering to give lthe bard” a name even though every other review has mentioned Jaskia/dandelion is mentioned by name) and also bytch about there being too much nudity.

kind of fukked up that such an unprofessional review is going against their overall score on Metacritic, which tbf atm isn’t exactly stellar but still..

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't give a fukk about Dwarves and Elves bruh...

This is what I was referring to...

fringilla.jpg

They turned the first cousin of a white princess from a place called "Toussaint" black just to say, hey look black people, we got black people in this show to...:martin:

If you want to include black folk, CREATE black characters...Why is that such a hard thing to do?

Instead we get this SJW token appeasement shyt...:camby:
Thats for black wom3n to idolize the white man not black people.
That's agenda.