Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about Dwarves and Elves bruh...

This is what I was referring to...

fringilla.jpg

They turned the first cousin of a white princess from a place called "Toussaint" black just to say, hey look black people, we got black people in this show to...:martin:

If you want to include black folk, CREATE black characters...Why is that such a hard thing to do?

Instead we get this SJW token appeasement shyt...:camby:

So you want the creators of the show to insert new characters into the story? You realise its based on a book right?

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
I don't give a fukk about Dwarves and Elves bruh...

This is what I was referring to...

fringilla.jpg

They turned the first cousin of a white princess from a place called "Toussaint" black just to say, hey look black people, we got black people in this show to...:martin:

If you want to include black folk, CREATE black characters...Why is that such a hard thing to do?

Instead we get this SJW token appeasement shyt...:camby:
At it with the meaningless buzzwords:francis:, ffs imagine repeating 4-ch4n talking points in damn near 2020.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So you want the creators of the show to insert new characters into the story? You realise its based on a book right?
Yea and this wouldn't be the first show based off a book/comic to do that...

Darryl in TWD is a major fan favorite character in the show and a in nobody in the comic...

IMO creating a character is a far better option than cherry picking which character to turn *insert race* to fulfill the political agenda requirements...

There is a whole area called Ofir in this world, they could of easily did something with that...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Darryl in TWD is a major fan favorite character in the show and a in nobody in the comic...

IMO creating a character is a far better option than cherry picking which character to turn *insert race* to fulfill the political agenda requirements...

There is a whole area called Ofir in this world, they could of easily did something with that...
Daryl doesn't exist in the comic point blank, he was created just for the show

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

:francis: dude dont watch the show then jesus christ