Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I started playing mines again and i have a total playtime of 134hrs thats after the main story, shytload of sidequests and hearts of stone..i still have blood and wine to do and all the countless ?s spread around each map. The content in that game is ridiculous
Im gonna be in the same boat, I forgot i have Goty addition:snoop: too.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
New trailer dope to me but that's because it was mostly Cavil who I have no issue with...

It's the rest of the SJW cast that is the issue...

I seriously hope this shyt is good though...
SJW cast? why? cause they included some black people? :mjpls:

They didn't change any genders from the source material.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
SJW cast? why? cause they included some black people? :mjpls:

They didn't change any genders from the source material.

Netflix made it diverse. I'm no Witcher stan but I think the games and books are like LOTR where it's all white folks outside of the mythical creatures.

Andrzej Sapkowski gave his blessings on the matter but some of the fanbase got irritated that some characters would get a race lift (IIRC there was outrage at the possibility of Yennefer being played by a Black actress :mjgrin:) it being a Polish story with no actors of Polish descent had some folks tight too.

:hubie: None of that shyt bugs me though as long as they deliver a well written story/characters and give me primo fantasy fukkery.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New trailer dope to me but that's because it was mostly Cavil who I have no issue with...

It's the rest of the SJW cast that is the issue...

I seriously hope this shyt is good though...

LOL "SJW" casting...ya'll always tell on urselves.

It's funny if they shoehorn white people in predominately minority cast no one sees it as "SJW" casting or pandering. Like that White doofus character they put in Aladdin.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Egyptians were actually black. Elves and dwarves are fictional
I don't give a fukk about Dwarves and Elves bruh...

This is what I was referring to...

fringilla.jpg

They turned the first cousin of a white princess from a place called "Toussaint" black just to say, hey look black people, we got black people in this show to...:martin:

If you want to include black folk, CREATE black characters...Why is that such a hard thing to do?

Instead we get this SJW token appeasement shyt...:camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

What they did is equivalent to turning Egyptians white...

If you're cool with this, then you must be cool with that shyt to...

It's a fantasy setting though. This is why I cosign GRRMs world building over a lot of these fantasy writers. You create a whole damn universe but ain't no brehs around? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don't give a fukk about Dwarves and Elves bruh...

This is what I was referring to...

fringilla.jpg

They turned the first cousin of a white princess from a place called "Toussaint" black just to say, hey look black people, we got black people in this show to...:martin:

If you want to include black folk, CREATE black characters...Why is that such a hard thing to do?

Instead we get this SJW token appeasement shyt...:camby:

Toussaint Louverture automatically overrides this as the most famous Toussaint, I think its ok because alot of people subconsciously associate any French sounding place as somehwere Black folk could be at as well. Its not like they putting a black princess in the Skellige islands, which is the Witcher equivalent of Norway/Denmark. Toussaint in the books and games is described as hotter, perpetually sunny cross between Southern France, Iberia and Italy. All places Moors were at historically. Ill allow it.

Edit: also the Ofieri people in the game are tan to dark skinned Moroccan types. They could explain black people in the world as Ofieri descendants. I dont see any SJW pandering tbh

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC