Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
RIGHT! There used to be running and thinking zombies, they were climbing fences and everything. Imagine if the writers hasn't dumbed them down? They would STILL be a relevant threat on the show. :yeshrug:

Breh it wasn't just that. Like you could feel the desolation and desperate nature of the show. I don't feel shyt from this anymore really. like was I supposed to feel a certain way other than jubilation when Andrea died:dwillhuh:? Or how they spent a whole season building up the guvna to have this nikka vanish into thin air at the finale? How rick is a terrible leader? mannnnn I hope the new writer is dope. I don't care for this much anymore.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ummm just finished the finale, why did they go back to the prison with all those damn people instead of woodbury?

I read a Kirkman interview where he said that Woodbury is secure enough to keep out zombies but not people and that is why they went to the prison.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
so does andrea, but you, everything i see pics of the actor who plays daryl it always looks suspect

the character is cool , i don't love him like other people

The actor said one time he have no problem if Daryl was gay/ in the closet or in-denial , since he doesn't seem to have a sex drive on the show

that had me like

tumblr_inline_mkr915fh5Z1qz4rgp.gif

but he also open mouth kissed michone and Andrea in real life so who knows .. :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching the finale now...

but :laff: at this thread. I wonder if everyone that was :cape: before has finally came to their senses.

I got called a hater and overly nitpicky when I called this shyt out at the beginning of the season.

Reminds me of when Lost jumped the shark and folks were in denial. I feel :blessed: right now because I'm no longer expecting anything from this show.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ummm just finished the finale, why did they go back to the prison with all those damn people instead of woodbury?

The prison is easier to defend with guerrila warfare

They was shook trying to fight those walkers In the dark with that loud ass alarm blasting

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
its been proven the "waking up in the hospital" concept came from TWD first, not 28 days later.

the walking dead was released in october of 2003.

twenty eight days later was filmed and released close to fifteen months before that date.
not to mention,..
the impact of the draw of twenty eight days later.
created the boom that lead to the resurgence of zombie based genre material domestically as well.
which i have already said numerous times.
plus, it is nuffin more than me re-iterating that statement.
after my rottentomatoes review of zombieland, as well.

ROTTEN TOMATOES: Art Barr's Movie Reviews on Rotten Tomatoes

you struck out this time trying to disprove me.

so, unless the creator of twd was a consultant to danny boyle.
which he was not...
you are wrong trying to fact check me this time,...marcuz.

now, say you are sorry....

art barr

:ufdup:

No to :deadhorse: on this issue but you're both right actually.

At least according to Kirkman. He said so in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. So unless we are open to the possibility that he is a liar (which pretty much makes anything else the creator has to say about the show invalid) then we have to take him at his word:

EW: I suspect a lot of people who are coming across the story of The Walking Dead for the first time would have thought that the guy-wakes-from-coma-to-discover-that-the-world-has-been-overrun-by-zombies plot was very similar to 28 Days Later. Presumably you had seen that film when you wrote the first issue of the comic?
RK: No. Welcome to my life seven years ago. It was complete coincidence. I saw 28 Days Later shortly before the first issue of Walking Dead was released. That first issue came out in October of 2003 and 28 Days Later was released in the States in June of 2003. So we were working on our second issue by the time I saw it. It was going to be a matter of somehow trying to restage the entire first issue, because it was a very similar coma opening. I made a decision—which I pretty much regret at this point—I said, “You know what? It’s so different [from that point on], I will probably never hear anything about this.” And I was wrong.

EW: So when you saw the movie you must have thought, “Oh s—!”
RK: Yeah. It was a little annoying. But great minds think alike, right?

FULL INTERVIEW HERE

He's also said on record that he wrote the script for the first issue long before it was drawn and released. There was no way he could have known about 28 Days Later which in itself has an opening paying an homage to Day of the Triffids (1962) as was The Walking Dead. He said all this in the Letters Section of the comics. Can't recall which issue.

:ohhh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I'm watching the finale now...

but :laff: at this thread. I wonder if everyone that was :cape: before has finally came to their senses.

I got called a hater and overly nitpicky when I called this shyt out at the beginning of the season.

Reminds me of when Lost jumped the shark and folks were in denial. I feel :blessed: right now because I'm no longer expecting anything from this show.
yet you'll still watch it which proves ur just a nit picking fakkot who likes to complain

:yeshrug: