Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Season 4 Spoiler:

985hj47.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"That deal to trade me to the governor like property? You had to think about it, Massah, you had to...
I's just glad you didn't, Bossman suh."
- Michonne

"Well, I'm sorry, it came real close...but you work hard real in the field." - Rick

"I's just grateful you took me in that day." - Michonne

"I actually didn't want you, I wanted the baby formula." - Rick

"Massah, yuh coulda just took the formula, suh...But you took me in s'well. I's thank you for that." -Michonne

"Actually....even though I'm the leader, I let my 11 year old son make the call. You ever see that movie The Help?" - Rick

"Wait, what?" - Michonne

michonne-rick-600x422.jpg

:laff:

Something about the all too forgiving black character annoyed the fukk outta me.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought it was obvious, Glen been feeling weak since the whole Gov episode and now you got a real sensible leader type that he is physically imposing, Daryl lives so he got Carol and Daryl is not a weak guy, then you have Glen who will be really number 5 in prison rank, after Rick, Ty, Hershal, Daryl even Carl. Maggie will be saved by Ty like the other guy Allen wife who felt weak after Ty saved his wife when he couldn't do it.

That would have been plausible if Tyreese was a part of the prison group and had been around right after Glenn and Maggie got rescued but Glenn's whining and feeling like a p*ssy got resolved already. The closure to that came when the two of them had their talk and then fukked while they were supposed to be on look-out.
Tyreese probably won't even have more than two scenes with maggie all next season. If he is going to get some from anybody it will be New Andrea, Michonne, or Carol after she gets tired of waiting for Darryl to slip her some wood.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:ohlawd:, please don't get him started with a softball like that one...

He's written books on the correlation...

but it isn't a zombie movie :yeshrug:

a zombie is a monster that rises from the dead...the people in 28 days later were infected with a virus while they were alive :ld:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
wow...re watching the first season and the quality of this show really took a nosedive.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"That deal to trade me to the governor like property? You had to think about it, Massah, you had to...
I's just glad you didn't, Bossman suh."
- Michonne

"Well, I'm sorry, it came real close...but you work hard real in the field." - Rick

"I's just grateful you took me in that day." - Michonne

"I actually didn't want you, I wanted the baby formula." - Rick

"Massah, yuh coulda just took the formula, suh...But you took me in s'well. I's thank you for that." -Michonne

"Actually....even though I'm the leader, I let my 11 year old son make the call. You ever see that movie The Help?" - Rick

"Wait, what?" - Michonne

michonne-rick-600x422.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
wow...re watching the first season and the quality of this show really took a nosedive.

RIGHT! There used to be running and thinking zombies, they were climbing fences and everything. Imagine if the writers hasn't dumbed them down? They would STILL be a relevant threat on the show. :yeshrug: