Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Agreed that it was a pretty weak finale and 2nd half of the season as a whole but i'm gonna quote you on this when you come crawling back as soon as season 4 starts :russ:

98yseq.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:laugh:You literally just said a whole lotta nothing. You go on these fukking ramblings but don't say anything of substance. Instead of trying to insult people how about you try to come up with some basic valid points. Every zombie movie does not follow the same Romero formula so STFU wit that bullshyt.

And I was comparing the characters of other shows and how people hate on them the same way they hate on TWD characters. But that went over your head so be it. I was specifically talking about Rick's character, not the entire Walking Dead series and not the entire zombie genre. If you learn to fukking read and comprehend I never said Breaking Bad and meth had anything to do with zombies you moron.

I don't need you to give me a gotdamn recap of the entire series either as I've watched it on my own and read the comics. You don't know shyt, Kirkman didn't base these characters off of other characters from other zombie movies. Rick is not a mixture of this, that and the other person. It's all in your head, all these zombie movies are not intertwined or connected to each other. THey are each their own story told by those that wrote them. So how about you get off my dikk and direct your silly ass comments on these other sheep muthafukkas that praise you on here :pacspit:

You sound dumb as fukk.
This show is supremely based in draw and premise by mixing elements of the best in the genre.
With the best of Romero,...
All good zombie shyt....
Is based around the 1968 beginning franchise of night of the living dead and its subsequently praised spawn, dawn of the dead.

also,..you stoopid as fukk.
If you think, rick waking up in a hospital out of a coma.
Plus being a policeman is not a lift from 28 days later and the crazies, goofie.
The entire draw for the comic and the show.
Came from the resurgence of zombie movies as a domestic draw from the foreign based boyle's 28 days later.
Then the domestic draw and remake of dawn of the dead.
That is the reason zombie movies have had a distinct drawing resurgent interest in the domestic and foreign market place.
to the point, will smith and in the summer fukking brad Pitt are in zombie flicks.
If you knew, that.
you would not be bytch'n and moan'n!
About shyt that is completely obvious and a mainstay to the draw and genre of zombie anything.
goof ass nikka,.....go google Romero, dumbass.

Art Barr

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad: they set up so many stories now, they going fix the prison up, they have 3 new shooters on the team in Tyreese, his sister and Karen and most important that no one has mentioned a real doctor with real medical supplies, the black lady doctor was on the bus. You got the 3 subplots: Rick and Ty for the leadership roles, Glen vs Ty for Maggie, not Carol like in the comics and the Gov coming back to put gun to purpose. Tyreese sister will be the new Andrea, they teased that already when you saw her taking out the zombies on the wall, also you heard how many she took out on the last episode.

:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound dumb as fukk.
This show is supremely based in draw and premise by mixing elements of the best in the genre.
All good zombie shyt....
Is based around the 1968 beginning franchise of night of the living dead and its subsequently praised spawn, dawn of the dead.

Plus being a policeman is not a lift from 28 days later and the crazies, goofie.
Came from the resurgence of zombie movies as a domestic draw from the foreign based boyle's 28 days later.
That is the reason zombie movies have had a distinct drawing resurgent interest in the domestic and foreign market place.
to the point, will smith and in the summer fukking brad Pitt are in zombie flicks.
If you knew, that.
About shyt that is completely obvious and a mainstay to the draw and genre of zombie anything.

Art Barr

its been proven the "waking up in the hospital" concept came from TWD first, not 28 days later.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
You sound dumb as fukk.
All good zombie shyt....

If you knew, that.
Art Barr

:umad:

The only dumbass in here is you...preaching about how great the show is in your endless walls of text.

The only idiot in here blabbing on about the zombie genre and jerkin off to other zombie movies in here is you. Nobody give a shyt about that garbage ya spewing all over the thread.

Sit the fukk down :sitdown:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
its been proven the "waking up in the hospital" concept came from TWD first, not 28 days later.

the walking dead was released in october of 2003.

twenty eight days later was filmed and released close to fifteen months before that date.
not to mention,..
the impact of the draw of twenty eight days later.
created the boom that lead to the resurgence of zombie based genre material domestically as well.
which i have already said numerous times.
plus, it is nuffin more than me re-iterating that statement.
after my rottentomatoes review of zombieland, as well.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/602640/reviews/?movie=770802740

you struck out this time trying to disprove me.

so, unless the creator of twd was a consultant to danny boyle.
which he was not...
you are wrong trying to fact check me this time,...marcuz.

now, say you are sorry....

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:umad:

The only dumbass in here is you...preaching about how great the show is in your endless walls of text.

The only idiot in here blabbing on about the zombie genre and jerkin off to other zombie movies in here is you. Nobody give a shyt about that garbage ya spewing all over the thread.

Sit the fukk down :sitdown:

great deflection, that is of the epic fail variety,..chu bytch...
now, say sumfin else....chu bytch ass ignoramous variety style nikka.

then be the receiptant of getting tabled the fukk up, via the shorthand variety.

so, nobody will give a fukk about you past you getting tabled in shorthand by:

art barr

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
"That deal to trade me to the governor like property? You had to think about it, Massah, you had to...
I's just glad you didn't, Bossman suh."
- Michonne

"Well, I'm sorry, it came real close...but you work hard real in the field." - Rick

"I's just grateful you took me in that day." - Michonne

"I actually didn't want you, I wanted the baby formula." - Rick

"Massah, yuh coulda just took the formula, suh...But you took me in s'well. I's thank you for that." -Michonne

"Actually....even though I'm the leader, I let my 11 year old son make the call. You ever see that movie The Help?" - Rick

"Wait, what?" - Michonne

michonne-rick-600x422.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"That deal to trade me to the governor like property? You had to think about it, Massah, you had to...
I's just glad you didn't, Bossman suh."
- Michonne

"Well, I'm sorry, it came real close...but you work hard real in the field." - Rick

"I's just grateful you took me in that day." - Michonne

"I actually didn't want you, I wanted the baby formula." - Rick

"Massah, yuh coulda just took the formula, suh...But you took me in s'well. I's thank you for that." -Michonne

"Actually....even though I'm the leader, I let my 11 year old son make the call. You ever see that movie The Help?" - Rick

"Wait, what?" - Michonne

michonne-rick-600x422.jpg

that's how i saw it as well :skip:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I thought it was obvious, Glen been feeling weak since the whole Gov episode and now you got a real sensible leader type that he is physically imposing, Daryl lives so he got Carol and Daryl is not a weak guy, then you have Glen who will be really number 5 in prison rank, after Rick, Ty, Hershal, Daryl even Carl. Maggie will be saved by Ty like the other guy Allen wife who felt weak after Ty saved his wife when he couldn't do it.