Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
great another season of the governor and the prison :beli:
:umad: they set up so many stories now, they going fix the prison up, they have 3 new shooters on the team in Tyreese, his sister and Karen and most important that no one has mentioned a real doctor with real medical supplies, the black lady doctor was on the bus. You got the 3 subplots: Rick and Ty for the leadership roles, Glen vs Ty for Maggie, not Carol like in the comics and the Gov coming back to put gun to purpose. Tyreese sister will be the new Andrea, they teased that already when you saw her taking out the zombies on the wall, also you heard how many she took out on the last episode.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:umad: they set up so many stories now, they going fix the prison up, they have 3 new shooters on the team in Tyreese, his sister and Karen and most important that no one has mentioned a real doctor with real medical supplies, the black lady doctor was on the bus. You got the 3 subplots: Rick and Ty for the leadership roles, Glen vs Ty for Maggie, not Carol like in the comics and the Gov coming back to put gun to purpose. Tyreese sister will be the new Andrea, they teased that already when you saw her taking out the zombies on the wall, also you heard how many she took out on the last episode.

That sounds so interesting. I can't wait.

:upsetfavre:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

:childplease:

If you were "shocked" at that then... :dead:

its possible that she didn't get bit and was just sitting there because she was fatigue after fighting him off.

don't u know anything about presentation/suspense/filmwork/art etc?

Had they shown the scene there would have not been any :ohhh: moment when she pulled her shirt back and displayed the wound dumbass

:beli:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its possible that she didn't get bit and was just sitting there because she was fatigue after fighting him off.

don't u know anything about presentation/filmwork/art etc?

Had they shown the scene there would have not been any :ohhh: moment when she pulled her shirt back and displayed the wound dumbass

:beli:

If you were shocked at that scene, then you are the dumbass.

There wasn't anything shocking about the shyt. I saw the bite and was like, "oh well, that's what she gets for taking her time trying to escape" They dragged the scenes on to the point that I hoped she died because of how stupid the shyt was.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

If you were shocked at that scene, then you are the dumbass.

There wasn't anything shocking about the shyt. I saw the bite and was like, "oh well, that's what she gets for taking her time trying to escape" They dragged the scenes on to the point that I hoped she died because of how stupid the shyt was.

it's about adding suspense bro, just because u knew what it was didn't mean the rest of the world did

Again, she could have got off scotch free for all we know.

Glad ur non creative ass isn't directing this show tho, ur probably one of those ninjas who wanted to actually see Tony Sopranos head blown off in the final episode too

:ahh:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
please, don't get started on Skylar and breaking bad.
As it has nuffin to do with the zombie genre whatsoever.

breaking bad I do not watch.
Yet, I know it is about dealing meth.
Meth has nuffin to do with Romero, twd or zombies, period.
So, stay on topic.
If you wanna discuss those characters to to the bb thread.
First off,...
If you actually knew about the genre.
Then you would know where Romero fits into this.
fukk you mean,...
Every zombie movie does not have to follow Romero.
Goof ass nikka,....
Every zombie movie follows romero's template dumbass.
Do you know who the fukk ,George Romero is, goofie!

One,......
Shaun of the dad does follow traces of Romero.

Go look them up, yourself.
Next,....
If you saw 28days later and the crazies.
You would know rick is a mixture of jack psychologically, from 28 days later.
Mixed with a dumbed down timothy olyphant's character and The save my wife at all cost above anything else arc from the most recent crazies.
If you knew that you would stfu about Rick's leadership.
As anyone who seen those movies, already knows what time it is when it comes to rick as a leader.
shyt,...in the season premiere rick is half on point, in the shootout.
Which is how he winds up in a coma.
After just previously checking a fellow deputy to unlatch the safety on his gun.
Then gets capped before the aftermath of the roadblock/shootout is fully secure.
which shows he has issues with being on point all the time.
Then predating that just before the radio goes berserk about the roadblock.
Shane and rick are talking about how p-whipped and troublesome Rick's life with lori is.
That also, leads to Carl being shoved in the middle.
While seeing things children should not be exposed to.
So, you complaining is just you running your mouth about shyt that has been established by legacy in the genre.
Plus, by the actual consistent actions of the fukking character for the entire duration as a definate for the entire run of the fukking show.
So, what the fukk are you saying except.
You know muffin about the genre, whatsoever.
Plus, you did not read what I wrote about the genre, previously.
cause I already stated this.
Plus, you know nuffin about staples of the genre.
Then, just wanna complain and run your mouth after you get exposed and checked.
To get re-checked again,....
Stfu,....and go brush up on the genre and the source material.
Including, staples in the genre used as the template and character models for the show.
you are trying to apply plain b-movie horror logic to a genre.
That etched out its own logic and rubrick back in 1968.
That has always been the staple and features the only psychology and social dynamic greatly done in the horror genre.
Which shows you know nuffin about this genre.
So, till you do.
Stfu, cause you sound ignorant as fukk, stoopid!

Art Barr

:laugh:You literally just said a whole lotta nothing. You go on these fukking ramblings but don't say anything of substance. Instead of trying to insult people how about you try to come up with some basic valid points. Every zombie movie does not follow the same Romero formula so STFU wit that bullshyt.

And I was comparing the characters of other shows and how people hate on them the same way they hate on TWD characters. But that went over your head so be it. I was specifically talking about Rick's character, not the entire Walking Dead series and not the entire zombie genre. If you learn to fukking read and comprehend I never said Breaking Bad and meth had anything to do with zombies you moron.

I don't need you to give me a gotdamn recap of the entire series either as I've watched it on my own and read the comics. You don't know shyt, Kirkman didn't base these characters off of other characters from other zombie movies. Rick is not a mixture of this, that and the other person. It's all in your head, all these zombie movies are not intertwined or connected to each other. THey are each their own story told by those that wrote them. So how about you get off my dikk and direct your silly ass comments on these other sheep muthafukkas that praise you on here :pacspit:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's about adding suspense bro, just because u knew what it was didn't mean the rest of the world did

Again, she could have got off scotch free for all we know.

Glad ur non creative ass isn't directing this show tho, ur probably one of those ninjas who wanted to actually see Tony Sopranos head blown off in the final episode too

:ahh:

I don't watch this show with commercials, so the fake suspense and drawn out cliffhanger type scenes that they put in there just for the sake of a commercial break don't add anything to what I view. I literally find out what happens right after they cut away.

No commercials

:win:

:umad:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
nah

cause then u wouldn't have been shocked when Michonne pulled her shirt back

Common sense

fukk suspense, I been waiting for Andrea to get got since Day One and I wanted to see every second of that shyt.
They should have filmed and aired her shooting herself in the dome too.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy who develop the show supposedly did shawshank redemption.... the budget issues this show has are insane since it makes the network so much money is crazy, expand the show to 50 mins like an hbo show and then run it as a 90 min format or double the rate for the finale and have one company sponsors it ..

40 minutes of advertising for 50 minutes of programming? Is that the type of shyt that you people are willing to put up with?!

God bless the internet :ohlawd:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So glad the bytch Andrea is dead. Mad how they are still playing Michonne with that "I'm still here for you" shyt. In real life she'd be like "bytch please... Why are you still talking" while slamming the door.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk suspense, I been waiting for Andrea to get got since Day One and I wanted to see every second of that shyt.
They should have filmed and aired her shooting herself in the dome too.

This. Real talk.