Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yeah, frank did The Mist also. it supposedly set the frame for TWD cast mates. even was supposed to have Thomas Jane as Rick.

They have just about wiped out all of the "Friends of Frank Darabont" that were in the cast. The only one left is the chick who plays Carol.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo carl needs to get his ass whipped

if i was his dad, i would have introduced that ass to my belt a long time ago

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
i notice you did not recognize.
they setup the prison.
so tyrese lived and quite possibly we get the dual headed leadership of tyrese and rick leading.
that everyone who reads the book to watches the show as has asked for.
to the point,...
that the show has figured out how to have tyrese live.
whereas tyrese was off'd to the dismay and distaste of anyone who reads the comic.

the show,...actually listened to the fanbase and gave them what they objectively asked for.
plus built up the governor, so he was safe for tv.
on top of explaining the population of the prison and building it value by explaining all the resources the prison acquired.

all the gripes the comic fans asked for were fixed with the magic of television.
noobs to the show got to see the development of a great villain in a tv setting.
plus, the possibility of a black guy as the leader, opposite rick.
where we could still get the story of michionne/tyrese.
plus, the possible natural union of carol/darryl.
on top of glenn, maggie....
plus, the integration of the sociopathic nature of carl.
being amoungst other kids, where he is easily more advanced and adept to this world.
which is all stuff people have campaigned for who read the comic.

i really do not see the displeasure.
with the possibility of these things being directly on the horizon next season in the fall.

people are just bytching because they either do not know the genre.
or, expecting tv to allow an extreme of a character that could never be on tv.
then when they find a great well written effective solution for a horror based zombie show.
which is written on par, with all the top quality submissions of the genre.
while paying supreme homage to the genre and an effective way to adapt the source material to tv.
you have people bytching and moaning.
i do not get their gripes,..if you are educated about this genre and this franchise.

art barr

:wtf:
How does any of this apply to what I said? I'm talking about Rick's character specifically and this finale. Rick's behavior all season has been jokes. Thats what people are complaining about. How long they gonna keep Lori's ghost going? I've been reading the comics since the beginning but that has no weight when it comes to the show. And comic fans aren't the only ones with gripes breh. There are plenty of Coli fam on here that haven't read one page of the comics and got legit complaints too. You're constantly projecting and saying something "possibly" could happen but we don't know that. All we have to go off of it what we have now.

This show is not in any way perfect but you cats are trying to paint it that way. People can bytch all they want cuz it's their opinion. Just like it's your opinion that every zombie movie has to follow some Romero formula. Shaun of the Dead didn't exactly follow Romero's formula but it was a great dark comedy. All I did was point out a legit complaint about the horrible inconsistencies in Rick's character.

Ya'll acting like this the only show people complain about. Margaret on Boardwalk Empire gets shytted on regularly.
Lotta cats hated Jesse from Breaking Bad in the first couple of seasons. Now they love him. And don't get me started on Skylar :aicmon:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
SoogJ.jpg

:pachaha:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Oh jesus, this means they're gonna pump these awful stories, characters and writing out for two more seasons.

Its like Tyler Perry, he keeps winning so sees no need to improve on anything. :snoop:

See Below:

'Walking Dead' finale breaks series records
by James Hibberd

The Walking Dead has done it again.

The third season finale of the AMC zombie hit delivered another series-high rating Sunday night — despite the Easter holiday (when TV viewership tends to dip) and despite airing head-to-head against the premiere of another geek-titan series (HBO’s Game of Thrones — which also set a series record last night).

The finale was seen by 12.4 million viewers, just barely edging out the show’s previous record viewership of 12.3 million from its February mid-season premiere. The show also had 8.1 million adults 18-49, making it the week’s top program. This is close to yesterday’s ratings prediction and continues the show’s trend of setting new records for each of its season finales.

The Walking Dead has been a ratings phenomenon this season, averaging a 5.6 rating among adults 18-49 — higher than any other show on television.

Also, AMC indulged in a bit of smack-talk against Thrones. AMC pointed out that its post-Walking Dead talk show The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick delivered more viewers (5.2 million) than the first telecast of the Thrones premiere.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Oh jesus, this means they're gonna pump these awful stories, characters and writing out for two more seasons.

Its like Tyler Perry, he keeps winning so sees no need to improve on anything. :snoop:

See Below:

'Walking Dead' finale breaks series records
by James Hibberd

The Walking Dead has done it again.

The third season finale of the AMC zombie hit delivered another series-high rating Sunday night — despite the Easter holiday (when TV viewership tends to dip) and despite airing head-to-head against the premiere of another geek-titan series (HBO’s Game of Thrones — which also set a series record last night).

The finale was seen by 12.4 million viewers, just barely edging out the show’s previous record viewership of 12.3 million from its February mid-season premiere. The show also had 8.1 million adults 18-49, making it the week’s top program. This is close to yesterday’s ratings prediction and continues the show’s trend of setting new records for each of its season finales.

The Walking Dead has been a ratings phenomenon this season, averaging a 5.6 rating among adults 18-49 — higher than any other show on television.

Also, AMC indulged in a bit of smack-talk against Thrones. AMC pointed out that its post-Walking Dead talk show The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick delivered more viewers (5.2 million) than the first telecast of the Thrones premiere.

All the people complaining about the commercials need to step they game up and get a DVR. Fast forward thru them commercials breh :ahh:

They only gonna get worse...Super bowl sunday status

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the show actually ended up going over it's time. I think something got fuct up with that long ass commercial break at the end