Who's standing behind Carl?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Who's standing behind Carl?

Karen.

The girl who The Governor missed and Rick & crew saved.

yeah karen. from the massacre.

btw, I thought the season finale was great. I really like carl's character development the last couple seasons. The ending was kinda sad tho. I'm not gonna type too much cuz of the spoiler rules. plus someone in the coliseum of all forums already spoiled this last episode.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
All I wanna know is how much more time do the characters need to "hold on to their humanity"? So many wishy-washy scenes debating what to do...

Its Year Two in a Zombie Apocalypse!! Man up! Hell if the world's Internet ever shut down there would be more social anarchy than what they show on The Walking Dead.

Backpack hitchhiker dude (who was begging for help): Rick left him for dead, TWICE! Rick quickly killed dudes in the bar and dude in the prison when he just hinted there was a threat. Yet in the finale he shows so much compassion and questions Carl for shooting a dude with shotgun in the fog of war who came to kill his baby sister and father? :what:

The show is entertaining but if they're gonna have this "People War" stretch out, they need the writing to step up to The Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire quality. The leadership and manipulating that is written into those shows better sustains tension/drama. When Tony/Nucky made decisions, they STUCK to them even if they didn't work out...Unlike Rick/Governor. When those shows hyped up a "war" or "confrontation" for 10 episodes, they actually DELIVERED by the season finale, with out the need/expense of hundreds of zombie extras.

All I'm saying is they need to stop half-stepping. If society has broken down to the point that a stank azz prison is the Ritz Carlton, have the characters reflect that as well.

But in all honesty they are being true to the source material because:

Rick an even worse leader in the comic. EVERYONE dies under his awful leadership. He has only made decisions that help him and his family, the others are secondary and usually end up killed.