Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The only real problems with the show that i have is they are too quick to kill antagonist in the group

Merle, Shane, Lori, Andrea, Dale, they were all willing to call rick on his sh.it, now it’s only carl

I think its hilarious how much people hated Lori and Andrea when they being antagonist to rick is what drives the story more than half the time…

They cover a lot of ground in the season, loose threads from the first season are all resolved

The addressed

• The chopper from the pilot
• Merle
• Morgan

I give this season like an A- overall and the finale like a B to a B-

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The only real problems with the show that i have is they are too quick to kill antilogism in the group

Merle, Shane, Lori, Andrea, Dale, they were all willing to call rick on his sh.it, now it’s only carl

don't forget Tyrese is with the group now

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
he seems like a gentle spirit , like michonne prob more like to go hey rick stop chasing ghost or how the fu.ck are we going to feed these people

I think they've made him out to be a more opinionated character than that

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
He seems like Daryl to me, the arguing with the governor was him being moral. but I don’t know if he going to really fight with rick over the choices they are going to make next season. Rick a pretty moral person by himself.

:yeshrug: but who knows ….

I bet his sister/wife doesn’t make it to thanksgiving though..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They cover a lot of ground in the season, loose threads from the first season are all resolved

The addressed

• The chopper from the pilot
• Merle
• Morgan

should have kept frank from season 1 and gave him the budget he asked for. the merle / tdog confrontation would have been there. plus they would have had a flashback episode with the soldier in that tank. showing us how the army fell, which is somethin i was pretty interested in.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
should have kept frank from season 1 and gave him the budget he asked for. the merle / tdog confrontation would have been there. plus they would have had a flashback episode with the soldier in that tank. showing us how the army fell, which is somethin i was pretty interested in.

the guy who develop the show supposedly did shawshank redemption.... the budget issues this show has are insane since it makes the network so much money is crazy, expand the show to 50 mins like an hbo show and then run it as a 90 min format or double the rate for the finale and have one company sponsors it ..

I mean it was dumb not to have T-dog and Merle meet up this season. Imagine how crazy it would been if Merle had snatch up maggie and t-dog and had t-dog die from the walker in the room ..

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
j6S7AKR.gif

:dead:

:russ::russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the guy who develop the show supposedly did shawshank redemption.... the budget issues this show has are insane since it makes the network so much money is crazy, expand the show to 50 mins like an hbo show and then run it as a 90 min format or double the rate for the finale and have one company sponsors it ..

I mean it was dumb not to have T-dog and Merle meet up this season. Imagine how crazy it would been if Merle had snatch up maggie and t-dog and had t-dog die from the walker in the room ..

yeah, frank did The Mist also. it supposedly set the frame for TWD cast mates. even was supposed to have Thomas Jane as Rick.

problem is AMC execs have a "snatch and dash" mentality when it comes to TWD. best example of that is the video game that just recently released. it was C quality but AMC were hoping to cash in off the name alone.

the new showrunner wrote two of the best episodes of TWD though. i got faith scott can do more with the writing and budget than glenn did.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I not wrong, i know some of the more intelligent posters picked up that it is Morgan, why would Milton burn the zombies, the only thing he did was delay the attack, it didn't give Andrea a big head start nor did it provide much distraction when she ran, Morgan did it, watch that episode again, Rick told him that he was in trouble, he was out manned and out gunned and needed help, that hit Morgan when we saw Carl and gave him that speech.

will you admit if you is wrong?

:youngsabo: