Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She wasn't "apologizing" to Meryl
never said she did :birdman: and apologising is the wrong word.She was overly thankful to rick when there was no call for it...
The whole "why is she so quiet" thing COULD HAVE worked. But the writers fukked it up. We only found out why she was being so stern because a producer had to come out and implicitly state it in an interview
oh? Do tell.
You can try to pull some :mjpls: shyt, but I think that her best scenes this season came from her trip with Rick/Carl, and the scenes with Meryl.
I can understand the meryl part but to say her best scenes were with rick and carl (of all ppl) and not andrea shows u only like the character when she's neutered and towing the line to whitey
If you want to play that game....she used to be an angry black woman that was scowling all the time, but now she's an actual person with some emotion....:pacspit: :ufdup:
so in short u could only "accept" the character once she started showing her teeth and stopped being sassy? Thanx for making my point :obama:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i feel you,...
yet, i was speaking on if she was allowed to live given her source material romance, applied to the show.

on the show, if she was allowed to live.
with the weight of the comic aficionado's source material wants being met, via compromise.
andrea, could have possibly been rick's love interest.
which would have given her another matriarch by default role.
that could have continued rick being with another annoying matriarch power hungry chick.

which, the viewing public of the show does not want anymore on the series.
evident by the loss of lori, being celebrated.
plus, the loss of andrea being celebrated, and anticipated as well.

art barr

nah, nah, nah. it had nothing to do with a matriarchal role. they made lori a very annoying character w/little redeeming qualities. they killed her off early instead of fixing her dynamic with rick. same for andrea, she was a victim of poor illogical writing.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
People mad the governor group got scared and ran ...

1) The governor said during his meeting with rick, he only has ten professional level soldiers

2) Merle killed eight of them

3) That leaves martinez and the guy who looks doug e. Doug

4) All the other people are just able boded civilians ...

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People mad the governor group got scared and ran ...

1) The governor said during his meeting with rick, he only has ten professional level soldiers

2) Merle killed eight of them

3) That leaves martinez and the guy who looks doug e. Doug

4) All the other people are just able boded civilians ...

he looks like ed reed

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
DWRRmVJ.jpg

Carl on some :manny: shyt

Goldmember2

Rookie
Daps
I was seriously disappointed with this episode. As other have said the 5 weeks of lead up was a total let down. I feel like AMC was trolling me. They kept spouting on Twitter, 27 people will die, whose it gonna be?! The only "significant" player was Andrea the rest was extras. What a freaking let down. The fact this show is AMCs highest rated is completely killing the quality of the story. The suits are trying to draw this out as long as possible to get the ad dollars and cable subsidy.

Andrea's whole reason for doing what she did was complete and utter BS. She spent so much time trying to become a slayer and assassin. Now all of a sudden she has a heart and wants to make sure know one dies? The writers did a horrible job transitioning her from the women made she wasn't allowed to kill herself and wanted to take her life in her own hands to this EMO tramp she ended as.

I need a very strong set off next season. They are in danger of losing me. This show is becoming very weak.