Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rick and Andrea both could have killed the Gov! But it seems the writers of the show are trying to push this "these are the good guys" agenda and thats not what TWD is about. At least not in my opinion.

Andrea's little speech at the end...FOH you dead now. what did that prove? Oh they wanted to show that Michonne was human with feelings and can cry :beli:

the death of lori, setup michionne to have sustained heat with the governor.

that,..tyrese could possibly live and not have to die and go further in the series.
something people in the comic have bytched and moaned about.

real talk,...

if tyrese got beheaded in the finale.
people would have bytched and moaned about his demise and how it was useless.
yet, this show brilliantly listened to the casting ideas of tyrese. then setup that character and michionne to have ideally similiar social heat with the group. so, they can possibly in season four reach a common ground and move into the content people like about twd in the comics. plus did not want to see end. yet, all you get are people bytching and moaning. when, they were given a setup. for what people campaigned for, in an adapted for tv manner. with someone else to be the fallguy instead of tyrese. when real talk,..rick does not need another agenda based female like andrea. similiar to how andrea hops dikk to dikk in the comic. yet, people are complaining when the show setup what people ideally asked for to change. that even the writer of the comic said he would like to have let tyrese live longer, as well. we get the possibility of that. plus a great setup backstory to see the fruition of that and people are complaining

art barr

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ:@ this WEAK ass shyt

First off I like how they tried to use this one episode to make The Governor be over the top ruthless

This bytch Andrea having a fukking full on convo with the dude Milton instead of continuing to go for the pliers was hilarious. Dumb c*nt deserved to die for that bullshyt alone. And WTF how did those pliers chew through handcuffs were them shyts made of vibranium

The Governor getting away to somehow comeback in Season 4 as a reoccurring character is a shyt idea. You could see it coming a mile away tho.

Carl the MVP of tonight's episode. Sonned Rick from start to end.

"Now go handle this so no more of us have to die" :ohhh:

"You sat in a room talking to The Governor instead of killing him, I wasn't gonna take that chance":king:
:thumbsup: @ Carl.. He's doing nothing wrong. I would have shot the fukker too..He told that fukk boy to put his gun down but he wanted to play the "come get it" game... So he gets his dome turned into a stadium. shyts real out chea!! nikka you just tried to kill me and my fam.. No prisoners mutherfukker:bustback:

*Looks at bus of old people, women and children* "What is this :unsure::blink::facepalm:"

I'm bout to go watch GoT so I can forget about this bullshyt I just watched.

man this was BAD, but why the fukk would the people of woodbury move to the prison??? woodbury is clearly the better option...houses, nice streets and woodburys big ass wooden gate was still intact they gave up that for fukked up wire fences and zombie apocalypse prison accommodations?

fukk this show.
pretty much

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
pretty much

anyone who watched romero knows.

a town like mayberry is susceptible to being raided.
shyt....
rick, and them with a small force tore the town up.
plus, just ran up there and got right back at mayberry, again.

mayberry is a fodder zone...

after this second attack on the prison.
you will need more tactically advanced resources to attack the prison.
mayberry all you need is a small cell of non-military trained people, on fukking foot.
to cause extreme havoc, and hurt shyt.
you dudes need to go watch the original dawn of the dead, and land of the dead.

then maybe you will see how susceptible mayberry is, in the apocalypse.

mayberry is a damn deathtrap, period.
you ol' live happily ever after ass nikkaz make me, lol.

you are in a zombie apocalypse,...
that little happy town shyt does not exist any fukking more.

shyt in any apocalypse movie where there are monsters.
there is always a prison like structure, that acts as shelter.
from judge dredd, equilibrium, 28 days later, final fantasy, 28 weeks later, land of the dead, terminator[they were in a fukking hole based bunker], priest, etc...
any fukking apocalypse based setting or movie.
always has a prison based shelter system.
that is for a reason,.....it ideal for the apocalypse.
fukk mayberry,...you would die in that shyt.

like when john leguizamo wanted some liquor, in land of the dead.

art barr

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

shyt....

mayberry all you need is a small cell of non-military trained people, on fukking foot.

from judge dredd, equilibrium, 28 days later, final fantasy, 28 weeks later, land of the dead, terminator[they were in a fukking hole based bunker], priest, etc...

art barr

Wtf is a mayberry? We talking walking dead here, no the Andy Griffith show.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

shyt....

art barr

yep, prison is way more secure. they basically let them in this time, but think of how many locked gates they could potentially be behind (they found 2 sets of keys when they got there). it doesn't have weak points, like glass windows and wooden doors

like I said before, Woodbury required constant guards to keep the walkers from piling up on the gates. they chillin behind layers of fences at the prison

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Spoilers — The Governor Returns - TVLine

Walking Dead Post Mortem: Robert Kirkman Talks Andrea Backlash (Including the Pliers!), Defends Rick's Decision, Previews
's Return
The Walking Dead‘s tense, brutal, gut-wrenching Season 3 finale is but a distant memory, and now series creator Robert Kirkman has some ‘splainin to do.

Why did Rick choose the prison over Woodbury as the gang’s home base? What was behind the decision to keep the beyond-redemption Governor around? Did viewer animosity towards Andrea contribute to the decision to whack her prematurely? And what was the deal with those damn pliers?!

Below, Kirkman answers all of those questions and offers a tantalizing sneak peek at the show’s fourth season (bowing in October).

TVLINE | Laurie Holden suggested it was somewhat of a last-minute decision to kill off Andrea. What led to the change in plans?

I wouldn’t say it was necessarily last minute. It wasn’t quite planned at the very beginning of the season. It came up in the development of the Woodbury story. There were a lot of different plans for the Andrea character, and as we started getting closer and closer to the last few episodes of the season, it started to become a little more clear the direction we wanted to go in. And the thing that would have the most impact on all of the characters was actually her death.

TVLINE | Did the fan backlash towards the character factor in at all?

That was never anything that worked into the decision-making process. Fan backlash isn’t something we use to make decisions. The death of Andrea was already shot well before these last eight episodes aired. So it’s not really even possible to use fan reaction to guide story.

TVLINE | Were you surprised by the criticism directed at her? And, looking back, would you do anything differently?

Looking back, there are probably a few things we could’ve done to stem that. It wasn’t our intention to have a small but vocal portion of the audience not really behind her. We really wanted to show this character as someone who was optimistic about the possibilities of Woodbury. In the end, it’s always a risk having the audience know something that the character doesn’t. But we felt it was important to show the optimism in her. To show, in a sense, how desperate she was to have something to hold on to and be optimistic about. Some audience members didn’t react favorably to that. I do think it was a misreading of the situation. I see a lot of people saying, “Why doesn’t she know the Governor is a bad guy?” We’re seeing a larger picture that the character is not seeing. And some audience members didn’t key into that as much as we would’ve liked them too.

TVLINE | Why did she spend so much time staring at Zombie Milton instead of picking up those damn pliers?

[Laughs] You know, it was a struggle. A very tense situation. If you’ve never been straped to a chair watching someone die before you I don’t know that you can really judge how someone behaved. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Why did Rick bring the Woodbury residents to the prison instead of relocating the prison folks to Woodbury?
The Governor is still out there. He’s already killed a great number of people from Woodbury. And I think they were able to repel him at the prison, so moving into Woodbury and setting up shop in his backyard – a place he’s very familiar with — would be very dangerous for Rick. They see the prison as something that is much more easily defended than Woodbury. They were able to get into Woodbury easily themselves. The Woodbury defenses are very effective against zombies, but not very effective against humans. They see it as much more of a defensible position.

TVLINE | Why keep the Governor around as a series regular next season?

That question will be answered [in] Season 4. We always had a plan for this guy. We always knew that it was a bigger story than would fit into one season. There’s still a lot more to be done with this guy. We’ve known from the very first minute of Season 3 that we would be keeping the Governor around for a while.

TVLINE | Will the prison remain the primary set piece in Season 4?
There’s always going to be new locations and new places to discover and explore. I don’t want to reveal too much; Season 4 is still five months away. But I will say that as we see at the end of Season 3 we’re definitely going to start Season 4 at the prison. We may be there the whole season and we may not be… But there are going to be some big differences from Season 3.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

shyt....

art barr

It's not that they don't hear you, it's that they don't want to hear you :yeshrug:

Daps
Watching the finale again. Did anyone notice the fresh French pedicure Andrea had while trying to get the pilers? Ha.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the death of lori, setup michionne to have sustained heat with the governor.

that,..tyrese could possibly live and not have to die and go further in the series.
something people in the comic have bytched and moaned about.

real talk,...

if tyrese got beheaded in the finale.
people would have bytched and moaned about his demise and how it was useless.
yet, this show brilliantly listened to the casting ideas of tyrese. then setup that character and michionne to have ideally similiar social heat with the group. so, they can possibly in season four reach a common ground and move into the content people like about twd in the comics. plus did not want to see end. yet, all you get are people bytching and moaning. when, they were given a setup. for what people campaigned for, in an adapted for tv manner. with someone else to be the fallguy instead of tyrese. when real talk,..rick does not need another agenda based female like andrea. similiar to how andrea hops dikk to dikk in the comic. yet, people are complaining when the show setup what people ideally asked for to change. that even the writer of the comic said he would like to have let tyrese live longer, as well. we get the possibility of that. plus a great setup backstory to see the fruition of that and people are complaining

art barr

andrea has only been with 2 ppl in the comic.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wtf is a mayberry? We talking walking dead here, no the Andy Griffith show.

you are so busy pic'n and still butt hurt,...
i smashed on your favorite rapper.
you missed the fukking humorous renaming of woodbury into mayberry.

go watch love and hiphop and stfu,..you goofie.

art barr

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
you cant please everyone. shyt could have been the dopest episode of all time and somebody somewhere wouldve still been mad. i enjoyed this season even tho i admit, it could have been a little faster paced. still, i cannot wait for october. season 4 will be good and everybody who complained will watch it again and complain again.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
andrea has only been with 2 ppl in the comic.

i feel you,...
yet, i was speaking on if she was allowed to live given her source material romance, applied to the show.

on the show, if she was allowed to live.
with the weight of the comic aficionado's source material wants being met, via compromise.
andrea, could have possibly been rick's love interest.
which would have given her another matriarch by default role.
that could have continued rick being with another annoying matriarch power hungry chick.

which, the viewing public of the show does not want anymore on the series.
evident by the loss of lori, being celebrated.
plus, the loss of andrea being celebrated, and anticipated as well.

art barr