Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but why have expectations of something that's obviously not gonna happen? and then why complain when it doesn't happen?

because it's the finale. the episode that's supposed to hold us over until season 4. i have no problem with this continuing two seasons, that's the way it should been. problem is they've dragged it out poorly due to budget issues. plus

some comic spoilers
had they not rushed through the source material. lori would still be alive to bond with judith and fix her relationship with rick.

it's cool they decided to go their own way but the writers ran through characters who had their own interesting storylines. the writers made lori and andrea insufferable, then killed their own characters off.

:why:

now i understand why laurie holden was at these conventions and on podcast crying -- crying, defending her characters actions.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
god you all fukking complain about anything. It was a good finale. Everyone knows Game of Thrones is better. It's the best show on TV.

It's a discussion board...:manny:

Usually when you discuss a show or movie like this it is only natural to critique and talk about the negative things that you may not has liked because that illicits more discussion than just saying "great episode" or "I liked this episode". I mean you've made this same post before about how everone "complains", but that is what discussion entails, critiques and things that we think could make a good show, better. We already know what we like about the show.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I try not to worry about budgets and writers. it's like a soap opera trapped inside another soap opera

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andrea slept with the devil, she got what she deserved

i don't understand blaming characters for bad writing. like how people were actually mad at michonne for not talking. i can't fault characters for their writers being shytty. andrea is a top asset in the comics, i guess that karen chick will be the new shooter.

it's just some gossipy wannabe hollywood-insider shyt that you see on the cover of Star Magazine

:what2: i don't get it, are you saying writers and budget has nothing to do with a show?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:what2: i don't get it, are you saying writers and budget has nothing to do with a show?

I'm saying as a consumer, the thing I care about is the product, not excuses about why it is the way it is

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maggie and Glen are PERFECT shots when it comes to zombies but they can't land a single blow to any of the Gov's crew in the open with an altitude advantage?!?! :mindblown:

they weren't trying to kill them.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Season Finale was ok to me, could've been MUCH better. We should've gotten a bigger payoff after the slow build to what was suppose to be a colossal war. I feel like as a whole the zombies took a MAJOR step backwards this season especially the latter half of this season, they didn't fight off and kill nearly as much walkers as they did in the prior seasons, they aren't even the main focus anymore, it just seems like the group was way too content with being housed inside of the prison.

I miss Lori brehs :to: I wish they didn't kill her off so soon. Her character and her infidelity issues added an interesting subplot to the show that they somehow haven't been able to replace. And on the flipside Carol served absolutely ZERO purpose this season, a lot of the time i forgot that she was still around, we got zero character development out of her. They need to do something with her or kill her off cause she has no strengths as a member of the group and is basically dead weight at this point.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
this show really brings out the crybaby bytch out of alot of people

like other have already said, if you don't like it don't watch it. that fukkin simple

people actin like the writers owe it to them to write the show how they like it. nobody owes you mutha fukkas shyt. if you don't like it, pick up a pen and write your own shyt

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's a discussion board...:manny:

Usually when you discuss a show or movie like this it is only natural to critique and talk about the negative things that you may not has liked because that illicits more discussion than just saying "great episode" or "I liked this episode". I mean you've made this same post before about how everone "complains", but that is what discussion entails, critiques and things that we think could make a good show, better. We already know what we like about the show.

I'm all for critiquing, I just feel people go overboard to the point that it makes them enjoy the show less. I'm talking mainly about people who critique every single little thing, dude was talking about how he hated how michonne said thanks to rick and wrote damn near a page about one little convo they had in the prison