Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
i happened to like the finale. i like direction they taking carl. its more realistic that a child who is surrounded by killing all day every day would become desynthesized to that shyt. he was tight in the beginning and im sure everybody thought it was cause they were leaving the prison but it was actually cause he was bloodthirsty and trigger happy.

i like that tyreese is with rick's group now. adding another still sane person to the group along with hershel and darryl. glenn too i guess but he in love right now and nikkas in love are never fully sane lol. good finale in my opinion but DAMN THAT HOUR WAS MOSTLY COMMERCIALS WTF!

will they still keep those people locked up in jail cells though like they did Tyrese and em last time?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
will they still keep those people locked up in jail cells though like they did Tyrese and em last time?

i doubt it i think rick has softened up his stance on tyreese and all those people seem to be old folks and children. between tyreese, darryl, glenn, carol, maggie and hershel they outnumber rick and they are more levelheaded and rick said in the second to last episode that its gonna be less of a dictatorship from now on.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
terrible ending, they should have made the ending how carl wanders off to woodbury and gets captured along the way by the governor, would have atleast made it somewhat interesting instead of that joke of a ending we got

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
i doubt it i think rick has softened up his stance on tyreese and all those people seem to be old folks and children. between tyreese, darryl, glenn, carol, maggie and hershel they outnumber rick and they are more levelheaded and rick said in the second to last episode that its gonna be less of a dictatorship from now on.

Did the entire Woodbury go to the prison?

The governor can't be down to just himself and two henchmen can he?

:ohhh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

:ohhh:

it looks that way. and even those 2 henchmen looking at him like :whoa:

remember, the gov killed all the fighting men and women from woodbury that went with him to the prison and tyreese and his sister stayed behind to watch all the old folks and kids. so it looks like its just the gov and his two minorities lol.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

the Gov killed the friends and families of those people. I'm not sure how they could stick around for what he might do when he returns. not to mention Woodbury was able to survive and operate because of the people that were there. without that, and the know-how of people like Milton, I'm not sure it could sustain itself. especially when who's left seems to be the elderly and kids

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it looks that way. and even those 2 henchmen looking at him like :whoa:

remember, the gov killed all the fighting men and women from woodbury that went with him to the prison and tyreese and his sister stayed behind to watch all the old folks and kids. so it looks like its just the gov and his two minorities lol.

:ehh: that was more fukked up than anything he's ever done in the comics

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
526438_309702379158537_1077218170_n.jpg

walk3.gif