Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The ether he spit at Rick I agreed with all of them. Especially about the part where he said Rick had the drop on the Governor during the meet and didn't take the chance.

Some of the people here were on some :whoa: "But wait, Rick couldn't do that because... blah blah blah"
:childplease:

Rick and Andrea both could have killed the Gov! But it seems the writers of the show are trying to push this "these are the good guys" agenda and thats not what TWD is about. At least not in my opinion.

Andrea's little speech at the end...FOH you dead now. what did that prove? Oh they wanted to show that Michonne was human with feelings and can cry :beli:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The ether he spit at Rick I agreed with all of them. Especially about the part where he said Rick had the drop on the Governor during the meet and didn't take the chance.

Some of the people here were on some :whoa: "But wait, Rick couldn't do that because... blah blah blah"

it's a common theme in this show (and the comics) that the situation creates all these moral dilemmas. Carl is just a kid, and never really matured to understand the complexities of life. I know when I was his age, I was a terror. I'd slash your tires because I had a knife. now I wouldn't do that, cause I have empathy for other people

I mean, is it only the law that keeps you from murdering everyone that might threaten you?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rick and Andrea both could have killed the Gov! But it seems the writers of the show are trying to push this "these are the good guys" agenda and thats not what TWD is about. At least not in my opinion.

Andrea's little speech at the end...FOH you dead now. what did that prove? Oh they wanted to show that Michonne was human with feelings and can cry :beli:

Yeah, it's too late now, but this is the kind of show that the viewer should feel that no character is safe so to speak.

But it's gotten to the point now where it's so predictable that we pretty much know when they're going to kill someone off. It should be all about survival and having to make quick decisions on a whims notice. The story would progress much faster this way and it would take out much of the filler that they put in it.

The whole Andrea thing was just bad for me. She knows he's going to turn, yet she feels the need to talk to him instead of trying to free herself. I'm watching that like come on. That was so stupid to me.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
it's a common theme in this show (and the comics) that the situation creates all these moral dilemmas. Carl is just a kid, and never really matured to understand the complexities of life. I know when I was his age, I was a terror. I'd slash your tires because I had a knife. now I wouldn't do that, cause I have empathy for other people

I mean, is it only the law that keeps you from murdering everyone that might threaten you?

I'm not talking about Carl killing that teen all willy nilly, I'm talking about his comments on how Rick should have handled shyt. I'm talking about how @Fury616 and some others here has been calling out how much of a pancake Rick is. Governor should have gotten his head blown off with every given opportunity after the info Glenn and Maggie provided. Even his former henchmen Merle gave an analysis on how the Gov should be handled.

Last edited by a moderator:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the one they've been building for since s03e02

it happened. the Gov gathered everyone up, and attacked the prison, guns blazin. Rick and them couldn't win that fight, so they had a different plan

Hammer

Banned
Daps
still don't understand how you build up this war for an entire season and it doesn't even happen...season 3 has been in shambles and very poorly done, written and executed...this has pretty much been a filler season for christ sake...

this show jumped the shark once they went to the CDC in season 1 :dead:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i happened to like the finale. i like direction they taking carl. its more realistic that a child who is surrounded by killing all day every day would become desynthesized to that shyt. he was tight in the beginning and im sure everybody thought it was cause they were leaving the prison but it was actually cause he was bloodthirsty and trigger happy.

i like that tyreese is with rick's group now. adding another still sane person to the group along with hershel and darryl. glenn too i guess but he in love right now and nikkas in love are never fully sane lol. good finale in my opinion but DAMN THAT HOUR WAS MOSTLY COMMERCIALS WTF!

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
on the real,......

The mis-informed zombie watching nikkaz in this thread are offbrand as fukk with their criticism.
It is like,...
Just say you know nuffin about zombie shyt.
We know they nuffin about hip hop.
So, I definitely do not expect them to know about, or do the knowledge for zombie shyt.
Yet, to continue to complain about shyt.
That is a staple of the genre.
You should look up or know about, if you are going to critique.

shyt is more annoying than these nikkas garbage lack of knowledge about just rap.

It is like nikka,...
When will you bytch nikkas use ya fukkin smartphones.
you adore so fukk'n much and get at least some gateway knowledge about the subjects and shyt you are into.

If you log onto the net and critique.
Log on the net and google the shyt you are critical of.
So, you know what the fukk you are talking about.

nikkas mad, cause they do not know the whereabouts of the governor in a season finale after he lost, for the first time.

Man, nikka,......
No villains whereabouts are disclosed when they lose for the first time in any series..

What the fukk is wrong with nikkaz,......
When have they ever shown you the secret hideout bunker the villain skeets off to?
On the same season finale, where they lost.

nikkas so dumb,...
They need to go back to the Stan lee/batman narrator talking about tune in, next season.

Ol remedial face ass nikkas,....

Art Barr

It's not that we don't know where the gov is. It's how it ended. Dude shot rveryone up and then it's over..... Com'on the finale should've ended different.... The "mid season finale" was done 10x better for a "season finale show"

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm not talking about Carl killing that teen all willy nilly, I'm talking about his comments on how Rick should have handled shyt. I'm talking about how @Fury616 and some others here has been calling out how much of a pancake Rick is. Governor should have gotten his head blown off with every given opportunity after the info Glenn and Maggie provided. Even his former henchmen Merle gave an analysis on how the Gov should be handled.

but that was Carl's rational for "killing that teen all willy nilly". it's a slippery slope that can lead to the ultimate cost of taking an innocent life. this decision of killing people, and/or kicking them out, and/or helping or not helping them, is a common theme

Merle did tell him that, but Merle was also the one that kidnapped Glenn and Maggie, and beat-up Glenn, before the Gov was really involved. if nothing else, Merle's solutions tended to be rather strong-armed (don't ask me how) in general, so I could understand if people weren't quick to follow his advice

Last edited by a moderator: