Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Such an underwhelming episode :smh:

All the criticism I've seen on the net regarding the season finale is fully justified. You don't go and hype up a huge clash between the two factions and give us a confrontation this weak.

In no way shape or form was this season finale material at all.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If you don't like the show, just stop watching it. Way too much complaining. I thought it was good episode, couldve been better. Probably shouldve been, seems like they ran out of time to write, but I was good never the less.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This must be the only show that the people defending this finale watch on TV.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Is that chick that manage to survive the Governors spray of bullets supposed to be Lilly in the comics?, the chick that eventually ends up offing the Governor?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well last year people said the prison would be 2 seasons and you got that, in the comics the story ran for about 40 issues, also the showrunner got fired for burning thru the source material, the show is number on that network, makes a ton of money. Correct me if i am wrong, the story is about them surviving the other humans they run into, unless they are out of food, ammo and shelter any 1 person could take out 3 walkers because they have no sense of danger, Carol went from shook to a killer in a year, same with Carl.

i never read the comics so i dont/didnt know

and i didnt know thats what the show is about...i might just stop watching now cause its pointless if thats all its about

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Zombies are just the back drop of human conflict in this new world

.....but there will still be times of MAJOR zombie action to come

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It looks like they are setting up Tyrese's sister as the sharpshooting female now that Andrea is gone...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk I will continue to watch this show because I still like it, but not as much as season 1 especially after rewatching those episodes last week. There is a lot of complaining going on in this thread, but thats what forums are for. I knew the governor wasnt going to die, they are going to drag this into atleast midseason of 4. Ive never read the comics, i just know certain things about characters and what not.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Rick looking :flabbynsick: after Carl destroys his soul :wow:

Rick STILL seeing ghosts...c'mon man :snoop:

Where the fukk are all those team Rick apologists that was giving me shyt 10-15 pages back when I was shyttin' on his crappy ass leadership?

Shane told him he not built for this world. Merle told him he not built for this world. And now Carl telling him the same damn thing. The writers are fukking this up. Rick killed the dudes in the bar no problem but saves Randall. He killed the dude in the prison no problem but coppin pleas after Carl kills the enemy. Make up ya fukkin mind man. The writing for this show is :gag::trash:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, I kinda got mixed feeling on the finale. First it wasn't that good just as an episode. Outside of the brief prisonambush, Gov going full crazy and Carl reaching that official OG status wasn't alot to it. Andrea died but I think everybody was ready for that to happen. But still don't know what happened to the Gov. I was really waiting for Morgan to show back up in this episode but it didn't happen. I alos wish they would have shown Rick's crews interaction with the people from Woodbury who came. Maybe it would have sold us on the idea of them joining the prison a little more

The only good thing I can take from there not being some wild cliffhanger or ending is that it actually frees them up to go whatever direction they would like to go with the show from here. They don't have to be locked into using the first few episodes from next season to tie up loose ends.

As bad as this show was at times this season, I'm looking forward to see Rick's crew with Michonne being fully aprt of the squad with Tyrese and his sis not to mention Carl even though I got a feeling he might be a young Shane in the making.

We'll see what happens though. I'm down on it now but I know in the summer after Brwaking Bad ends I'ma be like :noah: waiting on it to come back..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Rick looking :flabbynsick: after Carl destroys his soul :wow:

Rick STILL seeing ghosts :snoop:

Where the fukk are all those team Rick apologists that was giving me shyt 10-15 pages back when I was shyttin' on his crappy ass leadership?

Shane told him he not built for this world. Merle told him he not built for this world. And now Carl telling him the same damn thing. The writers are fukking this up. Rick killed the dudes in the bar no problem but saves Randall. He killed the dude in the prison no problem but coppin pleas after Carl kills the enemy. Make up ya fukkin mind man. The writing for this show is :gag::trash:

The ether he spit at Rick I agreed with all of them. Especially about the part where he said Rick had the drop on the Governor during the meet and didn't take the chance.

Some of the people here were on some :whoa: "But wait, Rick couldn't do that because... blah blah blah"

:childplease:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't know what "war" you guys were waiting for. the way shyt went down showed how outnumbered Rick's crew was, and why they would lose a straight forward battle. and I'm not sure how having 20 minutes of "ratta-tat-tat" would really progress the story