Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I thought the finale could have been better overall, but it was still good. If you are a comic book fan like I am, you have to love where they have Carl headed. I swear Carl is a G in the comic man, definitely one of my favorites in the comic. Looks like they have him headed that direction on the show as well. Definitely looking forward to where his character goes next season.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
whens season 4 dropping? it ended beautifully imo :blessed:

:smh: its the same thing with everyone in the arcadium, no one is ever satisfied and everyone is a critic :sitdown:

The second time a big quality zombie movie had a decisive happy ending or resolution and other nikkas are complaining.

It sure is a lot of mis-informed inexperienced zombie genre fans in this thread.

Art Barr

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
It sure is a lot of mis-informed inexperienced zombie genre fans in this thread.

what is your favorite zombie movie art barr?

mine is dawn of the dead :blessed:

Dawn-of-the-Dead.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just saw GI Joe and still trynna find out the where abouts of Cobra Commander :heh:

on the real,......

The mis-informed zombie watching nikkaz in this thread are offbrand as fukk with their criticism.
It is like,...
Just say you know nuffin about zombie shyt.
We know they nuffin about hip hop.
So, I definitely do not expect them to know about, or do the knowledge for zombie shyt.
Yet, to continue to complain about shyt.
That is a staple of the genre.
You should look up or know about, if you are going to critique.

shyt is more annoying than these nikkas garbage lack of knowledge about just rap.

It is like nikka,...
When will you bytch nikkas use ya fukkin smartphones.
you adore so fukk'n much and get at least some gateway knowledge about the subjects and shyt you are into.

If you log onto the net and critique.
Log on the net and google the shyt you are critical of.
So, you know what the fukk you are talking about.

nikkas mad, cause they do not know the whereabouts of the governor in a season finale after he lost, for the first time.

Man, nikka,......
No villains whereabouts are disclosed when they lose for the first time in any series..

What the fukk is wrong with nikkaz,......
When have they ever shown you the secret hideout bunker the villain skeets off to?
On the same season finale, where they lost.

nikkas so dumb,...
They need to go back to the Stan lee/batman narrator talking about tune in, next season.

Ol remedial face ass nikkas,....

Art Barr

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The only reason that this episode felt a little anti-climatic to me was because I was so hyped off that Game of Thrones episode. The Walking Dead is obviously a different type of show, but it feels so small in comparison.

Otherwise I thought it was a good finale. Can't wait to see where they take it next year.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yo I really only joined The Coli to talk about the show wit you folks cause as bad as it is, its still entertaining...

This episode though, it proved what I been saying since they came back from the break: The writers suck.

For a show this POPULAR, how you have a season FINALE this luke warm?! This is the Finale! In this day and age, fans WANT to be left hanging for months on a FINALE! It hypes us up for the next season. The finale tonight, not so much.

Anyone who's watch finales for Breaking Bad, The Sopranos or even punk azz LOST knows that finales end with a HUGE cliffhanger and set up the new season. Based on this finale we can expect more of the same!!

And how they hype up a war ALL season and then not even have one?! And the super casual way Michonne, Tyrese and his sister just forgives psychotic azz Rick?!

I can pick up a dime with my toes an put it onto my forehead in 15 seconds but it takes Andrea 35 minutes to grab a pair of pliers to save her own LIFE?! Really?!

Choosing the stank ass, zombie infested prison over Woodbury?! Really?

Herschel and Rick being overly concerned for an enemy combatant during an APOCALYPSE?!?!

Andrea's manicured toes?!

Milton Turning into a Zombie in an EPIC FAST amount of time based on past turnings.

I could go on but lemme say I did like EVERY scene with little Carlito...And the Gov FINALLY showed the Villain side that he was supposed to have displayed way back after Rick FIRST attacked his camp.

Oh and Andrea dying...loved every minute of that character biting the dust.

:shaq2:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
nikkas mad, cause they do not know the whereabouts of the governor in a season finale after he lost, for the first time.

Man, nikka,......
No villains whereabouts are disclosed when they lose for the first time in any series..

What the fukk is wrong with nikkaz,......
When have they ever shown you the secret hideout bunker the villain skeets off to?
On the same season finale, where they lost.

Art Barr

The difference here is the Villain usually goes back after a major confrontation. This hyped up "War" literally lasted TWO minutes where only Maggie and Glen were fighting and the Gov and his ppl were RUNNING. The Gov gets one more scene then he's GHOST.

WTF?! :mindblown:

And we spend the last 10 minutes on the one character pretty much every hated. The one character that wanted to leave Rick's group since the END OF SEASON ONE!!

Be gone, Andrea!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo I really only joined The Coli to talk about the show wit you folsk cause as bad as it is, its still entertaining...

This episode though, it proved what I been saying since they came back from the break: The writers suck.

For a show this POPULAR, how you have a season FINALE this luke warm?! This is the Finale! In this day and age, fans WANT to be left hanging for months on a FINALE! It hypes us up for the next season. The finale tonight, not so much.

Anyone who's watch finales for Breaking Bad, The Sopranos or even punk azz LOST knows that finales end with a HUGE cliffhanger and set up the new season. Based on this finale we can expect more of the same!!

And how they hype up a war ALL season and then not even have one?! And the super casual way Michonne, Tyrese and his sister just forgives psychotic azz Rick?!

I can pick up a dime with my toes an put it onto my forehead in 15 seconds but it takes Andrea 35 minutes to grab a pair of pliers to save her own LIFE?! Really?!

Choosing the stank ass, zombie infested prison over Woodbury?! Really?

Herschel and Rick being overly concerned for an enemy combatant during an APOCALYPSE?!?!

Andrea's manicured toes?!

Milton Turning into a Zombie in an EPIC FAST amount of time based on past turnings.

I could go on but lemme say I did like EVERY scene with little Carlito...And the Gov FINALLY showed the Villain side that he was supposed to have displayed way back after Rick FIRST attacked his camp.

Oh and Andrea dying...loved every minute of that character biting the dust.

:shaq2:

You being too real.

Episode was AWFUL. This show is guilty pleasure status at this point. Season 2 was weak and I gave them a pass, but Season 3's second half was just as weak. The only thing that saves this show was Season 1 being excellent and the first half of Season 3 being pretty good.

nikkas need to up their standards and be openly critical about this whack shyt or the producers won't give a damn and keep giving us mediocre material.

I can't believe they were arrogant enough to give us such a weak finale. they know they got the ratings in the palm of their hand and just put out anything....Madden and Call of Duty status.

:blessed: we have Breaking Bad coming back in the Summer and Game of Thrones returned tonight. The two best shows of all time IMO.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Carl like....what the fukk you bringing these people here for...we can't feed they ass...

I'm not sure what Rick was thinking on that one...

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That shyt did kinda feel like a midseason finale tho....

They must've known Game of Thrones was back..in the same time slot.... no chance..