Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
It was a lil anticlimactic but I wouldn't say it wasn't a cliffhanger

There's tons of questions to be answered and changes were made

I didn't like how the war ended up, the ambush was nice but if they were gonna have the governor kill all those people why not have ricks crew get some kills in?

The Carl thing is interesting too, and we got Tyrese and Rick together now

Governor gotta rebuild, you ain't seen the last of him

I can see why they went with prison instead of Woodbury tho, they have a better chance of securing prison with who they have

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This episode has to rank high in the top 10 for worst season finales of all time...

We had 5 weeks of straight filler promising a war and what we got was garbage bags on fire...A 27 man hit and run and Andrea trying to pick up a pair of scissors with her feet...really? Every time that dumb bytch stopped to talk to that dude I :smh:

and why the fukk would you choose a zombie infested prison over Woodbury?:what:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Crazy finale. Gotta say that's fukked up for Andrea but I can't feel too bad for her. She knew Rick Moranis was dying, bytch should've been multitaskin. Either talk and get those pliers or wait til you're free then rap with him :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
episode was mehh....

On another note the two spoilers I saw a few days ago didn't even happen.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I need someone, ANYONE, to explain to me how a pair of PLIERS unlocks two pairs of handcuffs... :mindblown::usure:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Started good..."In this life you either kill or ya die.....or ya die then ya kill." :wow:

The way they laid them zombies down in the prison...:krs:

Carl pulling that thang and going rogue...:whew:

Guvna going even more OG triple OG rogue on his own peeps no less...:gladbron:

Andrea's death was bullsheit, got both hands free in time so she should have won that battle but guess she has other roles to get to sooo....:manny:

Oh and tactical FAIL for them not finding grenades/landmines but especially rocket or grenade launchers for the moment them nikkas had em surrounded. Could have wiped all them fools out....:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
What an amazing buildup that only lead to lackluster ending. Episode started strong as fukk too :salute: Milton for the balls he grew.

I'm so underwhelmed by this episode I'm about to start watching game of thrones to see what the hype is about

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There were more commercials than show :beli:

LOL at Carl sonning Rick. I want to like Rick but that keep making him bytchmade.

Smh at Andrea talking the whole time she should be trying for them plyers

Man, I dont even know about next season. They done turned the prison into a fukking daycare center/assisted living facility.

SON
:deadrose:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
What an amazing buildup that only lead to lackluster ending. Episode started strong as fukk too :salute: Milton for the balls he grew.

I'm so underwhelmed by this episode I'm about to start watching game of thrones to see what the hype is about

youll be so much more entertained... i was home this winter and watched all of walking dead... then watched game of thrones after cause i was hesitant cause it seems real nerdy and shet...

game of thrones is without question wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than this gahbage

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
whens season 4 dropping? it ended beautifully imo :blessed:

:smh: its the same thing with everyone in the arcadium, no one is ever satisfied and everyone is a critic :sitdown:

everyones a critic in the walking dead thread cause the show is retardedly stupid... read a mad men, breaking bad, homeland s1 and its heavy praise

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Maggie and Glen are PERFECT shots when it comes to zombies but they can't land a single blow to any of the Gov's crew in the open with an altitude advantage?!?! :mindblown:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
carl is a G. he's more like shane than rick and it looks like rick finally got over his insanity. season 4 is gonna be epic brehs :blessed: