Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
whens season 4 dropping? it ended beautifully imo :blessed:

:smh: its the same thing with everyone in the arcadium, no one is ever satisfied and everyone is a critic :sitdown:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i got this DVR'd but..

:damn: @ 108 people in this thread and only 50 in the game of thrones thread

i think a lot people that visit this site are SLEEPING HARD on game of thrones because they think its like "harry potter and lord of the rings" :sitdown:

watch the first season then tell us what ya think :smugbiden:, i would LOVE to see ya reactions

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

:smh: its the same thing with everyone in the arcadium, no one is ever satisfied and everyone is a critic :sitdown:

What was so great about this 20 minute esp? please tell us.

everybody on The walking deads FB page is saying how much this season finale sucked.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
i got this DVR'd but..

i think a lot people that visit this site are SLEEPING HARD on game of thrones because they think its like "harry potter and lord of the rings" :sitdown:

watch the first season then tell us what ya think :smugbiden:, i would LOVE to see ya reactions

G.O.T is on Prime.. so i'mma give it a chance after i'm done with S2 of being Human.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
i got this DVR'd but..

I aint got HBO breh, but best believe if I did, I'd be right in that wondrous thread :noah:

Is there a stream link for the first episode of the 3rd season somewhere?

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
i got this DVR'd but..

Yeah, I plan on checking out Game Of Thrones in a marathon sitting. I admit I have slept on this.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont understand you motherfukkers. you complained constantly that this show built people up only to kill them that same episode, ie tdog, dale, merle

They finally build the Gov. up, he finally takes on full villian mode and yall want him dead before the credits roll, he's your cliffhanger. He's out there and you know he's gonna be recruiting more like minded people.

You got the Carl becoming more and more Shane like and turning on his dad

Andrea died!!! I wanted that bytch dead for a minute

Tyrese finally got his mind right.

This was a good episode.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

:stopitslime: You got cats like me who defend this show every week, but this ending was trash and nonsensical. Wouldve been better had the gov just killed andrea two episodes ago instead of that anticlimactic overly-long Matrix 3 Trinity death scene shyt.

The whole assault lasting 5 minutes, then 3 trucks full of people run skirts down back to Woodbury. :wtf:

The gov killing everybody yet those two idiots still rolling with him. :wtf:

The commercials :wtf:

i got this DVR'd but..

Not everyone has HBO bruh

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of Governor snapping and Carl bawsing up that was underwhelming as fukk for a season finale. Feels like they blew their load too early with Lori's death.