Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
this how i feel about the season finale

its like when u fukking a bytch real good and when its over, you expected to bust an epic nut but your orgasm wasnt even that strong and then you feel disgusted that you were even fukking the bytch like :scusthov: and youre trying to think of ways to kick her out

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I dont understand you motherfukkers. you complained constantly that this show built people up only to kill them that same episode, ie tdog, dale, merle

They finally build the Gov. up, he finally takes on full villian mode and yall want him dead before the credits roll, he's your cliffhanger. He's out there and you know he's gonna be recruiting more like minded people.

You got the Carl becoming more and more Shane like and turning on his dad

Andrea died!!! I wanted that bytch dead for a minute

Tyrese finally got his mind right.

This was good episode.

It was an OK episode. I can name 4-5 eps this season better.

It's the damn season finale breh :damn:

Like I said I never complain about shyt like "character build up" or "holes in the story" cuz what show doesn't if u look hard enough..... When you watch a season of a show usually your expecting something pretty big.

I think everyone was expecting a fight with the gov. And rick and them. That's what the past 5 eps or so were building up to right? We knew the gov was crazy, after last ep u knew Andrea was gonna die or get away, and if you didn't see tyrese and his sis not rolling with the gov :aicmon:

The first 10-20 mins were really really good. But I think a lot of people were just expecting more....

EDIT: with saying that, I will still watch next season because it is a good show, I just know a show like this wont last 10 seasons, so make the shyt great and go out on top

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Honestly I thought the finale was alright. The season was great, tons of actions, deaths, plot twist, and great acting so to end it on a soft note was fine with me. I'm glad governor is not dead probably the best character on the show. And Of course all the complainers are going to tune in next season in October so no need to cry and moan.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The look on No Name nikka in the passenger seat's face :dead:

:why:

that bytch ass sellout and Martinez,....
Dey some ho ass, nikkas....

No way, I let somebody do that.
Although,...the governor did handle that like a leader who experienced mutiny.

Art Barr

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was underwhelmed by this episode. As an episode in the middle of the season I would rate it higher but as the last ep of the season I was expecting much more. It had moments that were great but in its entiretly it was just lacking something.
The things that were good were very good though:

1. Carl becoming the little stone cold killer I have been wanting him to become since day one.
2. The show not wasting a million scenes on Michonne/Rick having their heart-to-heart about him wanting to turn her over to the Governor.
3. The Governor becoming completely batshyt crazy.
4. Andrea dying finally.
5. Tyreese finally joining the group.

The one thing that really annoyed me about this was the ending though. Why the hell would Rick bring all those Woodbury people back to that stank ass prison instead of moving his crew to Woodbury. The place is still secure and they could have beefed it up a little bit more to make sure the Governor couldn't sneak in.
Those Woodbury people are used to living in luxury and now they are coming to a dirty ass prison with no amenities at all. Aint gonna be no barbecues and ice cream socials at that crappy prison.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Now,.....
For all you comic book fans.
It appears they setup the prison like the comic, meets tv after all.
By giving us a backstory as to how people came to actually populate the prison

Plus, created a new governor.
That now has a motivation and backstory reasoning.
to attack and take over the prison, in the upcoming season.
Everything is right with the zombie apocalypse universe.

So, can we stop with the baseless negativity.
Then wait till the entire hand is played before being as critical, comic book fans.

Art Barr

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I was underwhelmed by this episode. As an episode in the middle of the season I would rate it higher but as the last ep of the season I was expecting much more. It had moments that were great but in its entiretly it was just lacking something.

1. Carl becoming the little stone cold killer I have been wanting him to become since day one.
2. The show not wasting a million scenes on Michonne/Rick having their heart-to-heart about him wanting to turn her over to the Governor.
4. Andrea dying finally.

The one thing that really annoyed me about this was the ending though. Why the hell would Rick bring all those Woodbury people back to that stank ass prison instead of moving his crew to Woodbury. The place is still secure and they could have beefed it up a little bit more to make sure the Governor couldn't sneak in.
Those Woodbury people are used to living in luxury and now they are coming to a dirty ass prison with no amenities at all. Aint gonna be no barbecues and ice cream socials at that crappy prison.

Was thinking the same thing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

4. Andrea dying finally.

He prolly took them back there cuz he don't trust the town, didn't feel it was secure for them and its still a Ricktatorship. Man it's women and kids, fukk they gonna do and who gonna protect them?

My only gripe was Andrea dying. 1st off, the prison had to be like 10-20 mins away, why the fukk it take Milton so long to tell her about the pliers? And why the fukk did she take so long and so many breaks when trynna get free?

Dumb bytch killed herself

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shytty episode, shytty ending :pacspit:

wtf, didnt even show what happened to the governor. that shyt was the focus of the whole season

fiddy.gif

Did we ever see where megatron, starscream or cobra commander took off to at the end, either?

The fukk is wrong with y'all?

Art Barr