Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now,.....
For all you comic book fans.
It appears they setup the prison like the comic, meets tv after all.
By giving us a backstory as to how people came to actually populate the prison

Plus, created a new governor.
That now has a motivation and backstory reasoning.
to attack and take over the prison, in the upcoming season.
Everything is right with the zombie apocalypse universe.

So, can we stop with the baseless negativity.
Then wait till the entire hand is played before being as critical, comic book fans.

Art Barr

it was a pretty anti-climatic episode. TWD is the only show i've seen that'll make their female characters so unlikeable, they have to be killed off.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I really love that the fired showrunner wrote this episode...As his final fukk You to AMC all he foreshadowed in this Finale for us to speculate to look forward to in Season 4 is:

- Glen and Maggie's Awesome Wedding
- Finding food for all these new senior citizens and kids
- Characters finding even MORE breaches in the supposedly secure Prison
- Watching the "Quietest Baby in the history of the Earth" grow up to be just like her annoying dead Mother
- The Governor stalling for 12 more episodes to build up to another failed "War"

At this point, I'll take fan fiction over what the professionals been coming up with. I did like the Carl stuff though. Moving on to Game of Thrones now.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yeah, they do look excited to leave the town with power and running water and individual homes to live in that dusty ass prison.

It's like they have completely forgotten the Governor is still out there and knows the lay out of the prison and has broke in there TWICE.:laff:

Mannnn, theoretically they can never leave the prison walls cause the gov can be out there waiting to snipe anybody. They're surrounded by woods.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What a bunch of LAMES! They killin the series trying to milk it. There's more then a 100 comic releases out of this, why milk 10 releases on a whole series? WOW

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This episode has to rank high in the top 10 for worst season finales of all time...

We had 5 weeks of straight filler promising a war and what we got was garbage bags on fire...A 27 man hit and run and Andrea trying to pick up a pair of scissors with her feet...really? Every time that dumb bytch stopped to talk to that dude I :smh:

and why the fukk would you choose a zombie infested prison over Woodbury?:what:

I honestly can't remember a worst finale.

This one left me with the ultimate, "Okay... now what" expression on my face.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
fukking terrible finale :dead:

so woodbury is done, andrea finally died and they get a bunch of new useless characters they won't develop

i'm done with this show. season 3 has been brutal. time to cancel this garbage

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah, they do look excited to leave the town with power and running water and individual homes to live in that dusty ass prison.

It's like they have completely forgotten the Governor is still out there and knows the lay out of the prison and has broke in there TWICE.:laff:

he knows the layout of Woodbury even better

the prison is more secure. Woodbury required guards just to keep the walkers off the gates

Hammer

Banned
Daps
THEY BUILT UP AN ENTIRE SEASON FOR A WAR THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN...fukkING PATHETIC...ARE YOU KIDDING?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They queued the dramatic music for Andrea's death like we were supposed to care

:heh:

:dead:

dagawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BHAM ALABAMA
This was the first TV series I actually started watching. Thought it was the best show ever, then I started watching other shows. This aint even a top 5 series thats out right now and that finale probably knocked it out of the top 10 HORRIBLE! :upsetfavre:

YEAH IM SALTY, that war was wack :to:

Oh well about to watch Game of Thrones season premiere now :blessed:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This was the first TV series I actually started watching. Thought it was the best show ever, then I started watching other shows. This aint even a top 5 series thats out right now and that finale probably knocked it out of the top 10 HORRIBLE! :upsetfavre:

YEAH IM SALTY, that war was wack :to:

Oh well about to watch Game of Thrones season premiere now :blessed:
I watched GO(a)T first then watched this :flabbynsick: piece of shyt finale :wow: gonna rewatch GoT premiere :jawalrus::jawalrus:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The Governor is evil as fukk yo
mysmilie_2001.gif