Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
haha, I just so happened to be listening to this podcast.

none of them are great actors, but they're fine. The writing can be pretty flat at times. But I think they over-criticized a lot of stuff. Most of the reason people watch Walking Dead is to just see what happens to all these characters we've seen through the seasons. They also criticize the governor for going from a gentleman to a crazy person but that's how he was in the comics :manny:

I do wish Walking Dead could've been made by HBO tho :to:

:salute:

They're doing a great discussion on the show on the podcast:
Hollywood Prospectus - ESPN

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4lFyRzH.gif

what

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
HBO had a chance at the Walking Dead AND Mad Men but passed on both.

:smh:

Mad Men is fine... AMC kept it less aggressive.. HBO would have just sexed it up and had no commercials. Walking Dead on the other hand coulda used HBO's budget.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
And he tried to rape Maggie :deadrose: and he planned to take the prison soon as he found out that Ricks people cleared it. He also killed the national guard and sent Merle to kill michonne for no reason the guy isn't wound tight

I don't think he had any intention of raping Maggie; just humiliating her (not that it's much better). :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Walking Dead Gives ’Em What They Want - Hollywood Prospectus Blog - Grantland

Do you agree with bill Simmons that Rick sucks as an actor ? I think he's good not great just good :manny: and with Norman reedus I've always thought he could act this is just the perfect role for him to play . The country fried bad ass :winning:

Bill Simmons is so stoopid.
He expects an Oscar worthy cast and performance from the most profitable thing in creation.
A fukking horror movie....
Part of the problem with watching horror is...
You get people that do not know the genre.
Then start applying non-applicable factors into their rating of the show.
Things like great Oscar performances that occur by happenstance by an actor in horror is cool.
It can happen and does happen.
Do I ever expect when I watch horror.
Do I ever expect it as a pre req to horror...

Man,. fukk no!
Yet, to sit and think that every scene and every horror movie should have high calibur acting in it is a moron.
That fool bill Simmons bill will give his reasoning for watching nightmare on elm street based on the fact, depp is in it.
When, real talk nobody even gives a damn depp is in nightmare on elm street.
Simmons is on some useless assinine bullshyt fact garbage with his criticism of this show.
Most of the idiot critics who think they are smart who comment on zombie shyt.
Show, they know nuffin at all about the genre whatsoever.

shyt is worse than these goofballs who like foreign films.
Then, try to rate sci-fi shyt and get it all wrong and send a bunch of sheep off for no reason.

All because some goof lame reviewer has no idea about what the fukk they are commentating on.

Man,...
If you not a zombie enthusiast...
We do not care or give a fukk about your review or opinion.
Go somewhere and die and turn and get decapitated.

Art Barr

Sick of that mis-uninformed reviewer know it all, that knows nuffin review shyt.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
haha, I just so happened to be listening to this podcast.

none of them are great actors, but they're fine. The writing can be pretty flat at times. But I think they over-criticized a lot of stuff. Most of the reason people watch Walking Dead is to just see what happens to all these characters we've seen through the seasons. They also criticize the governor for going from a gentleman to a crazy person but that's how he was in the comics :manny:

I do wish Walking Dead could've been made by HBO tho :to:

What podcast? I want to hear it...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What podcast? I want to hear it...
The Walking Dead Gives ’Em What They Want - Hollywood Prospectus Blog - Grantland

They have a couple viable criticisms but they go to deep with it. The show is still enjoyable. As long as this show is about a bunch of people trying to survive in a world of zombies, I'm gonna watch it. This season it seems like every other episode is a really good episode. I always know after I watch a great episode that next week's will probably be slow and kinda "meh". I just wish they could maintain a level of quality of breaking bad. Every damn episode great. And it's easily possible to do the same with walking dead.

I hope, at the very least, the walking dead's popularity could spawn other shows that are in the same vein and maybe those could even become better than walking dead.

Still, for me, I don't really have complaints other than some of the slow parts of episodes. I still have fun every weekend watching this with my friends and smoking blunts.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Do you agree with bill Simmons that Rick sucks as an actor ? I think he's good not great just good :manny: and with Norman reedus I've always thought he could act this is just the perfect role for him to play . The country fried bad ass :winning:

The blog is on point in many ways. He's telling it like it is: The show is entertaining but its not perfect. The acting on the show is hit or miss. I love when people say: "Its the greatest show ever...but its not an HBO show so don't judge it the same." You can't have it both ways. Its either PERFECT in every way or its not. And there's nothing wrong with that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The blog is on point in many ways. He's telling it like it is: The show is entertaining but its not perfect. The acting on the show is hit or miss. I love when people say: "Its the greatest show ever...but its not an HBO show so don't judge it the same." You can't have it both ways. Its either PERFECT in every way or its not. And there's nothing wrong with that.

I just disagree with how criticism of Rick and Carl . :beli:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

They have a couple viable criticisms but they go to deep with it. The show is still enjoyable. As long as this show is about a bunch of people trying to survive in a world of zombies, I'm gonna watch it. This season it seems like every other episode is a really good episode. I always know after I watch a great episode that next week's will probably be slow and kinda "meh". I just wish they could maintain a level of quality of breaking bad. Every damn episode great. And it's easily possible to do the same with walking dead.

I hope, at the very least, the walking dead's popularity could spawn other shows that are in the same vein and maybe those could even become better than walking dead.

Still, for me, I don't really have complaints other than some of the slow parts of episodes. I still have fun every weekend watching this with my friends and smoking blunts.

Oh okay, I thought it was a podcast...Yeah the show is entertaining...sometimes. lol I'm just glad the soap opera of the first two season is over but I kinda miss decisiveness of Shane. But the dude's blog is right in many ways. People keep saying its the greatest show but then they complain when we actually compare it to "great shows"

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps